Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I can't believe it's almost time again for the next Hugglets show. The show is :

Winter BearFest 2011 and is on Sunday February 27th.

Entry times are 10.30am to 4.00pm.

For those who do not know Hugglets their Teddy Bear Festivals are held twice a year at:

Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London, England.
There are over 170 stands with thousands of bears on sale.

Now who's exhibiting and who's planning to visit?????

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Woohoo !!  I will be there and staying for three days in London !!  :dance:  :bday:  :dance:
So no rushing before and after the show to catch my train, but plenty of time to meet up with some lovely teddy bear people.  bear_thumb

Anybody else staying in London?

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jane,

I' ll be there for the first time exhibiting! bear_grin

Would love to say 'Hello' to you and everyone else.

I'll be in:

Hall 3.......Stand 103.

Please pop by ....bears would love a cuddle.  :hug:

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hello!

I will be coming over from Sweden! And you can find me and the bears in:

Hall 1...stand 20

We would really like if you all came and said hello!

See you there!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Me too Jane....see you there....same spot Hall 4 stand 140a.....so looking forward to meeting TT friends I've not met before!  :dance:  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I will be there too...Hall 2 stand 74!!

It's a busy show..but if you have time do come and say hello...it would lovely to meet you all!!!

Got that camera primed Jane!!!!  bear_grin ...see you soon...

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

I shall be exhibiting for the first time at Hugglets!
I am very excited but also a little nervous. I shall be on stand 144A in Hall 4 upstairs. Do come and say hello  bear_original

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

I shall be visiting and am ssooo excited. I think I just about have enough money although I know there's going to be some tough choices hehe. And looking forward to meeting everyone!

Richard
x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am popping in for an hour as we are taking my grand-daughters to an art workshop at the National Gallery in the afternoon...so I will have a quick run round and say 'hi'. Iam hoping to have a stand myself in  Feb 2012...after having a few years of suffering from depression it will be my first show for a while...so thought I would get a feel for it again before jumping in myself!!!
The chances are I'll be hanging round the Silly Bears stand for a bit as Julieann will have 5 of my bears available on her stand!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

I am thrilled that for the first time my bears will be at Hugglets with Julieann from Silly Bears!!!  Really excited and nervous :dance:  :redface:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Silly me I forgot to say I will be in hall 4, stand 119...AND yes I have my camera primed.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
I will do my best to get as many pictures as possible, but I'm finding it near imposible to wheel myself around in my wheelchair lately. Hopefully my dear friend Margaret will be on hand to help.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

We will be there from the Netherlands. Table 31.
Short trip this time, flying in on Saturday afternoon and flying back home right after the show Sunday evening.. We use to stay an extra day and back home on Monday evening, but not this time.... bear_sad   One good thing, I don`t mis my felting class on Monday, which I love  bear_grin

I look forward to Hugglets!!
Berta

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I'll be there visiting, catchign the train down Saturday afternoon, heading home Monday.  I've worked out the tube times, checked there are no line closures, pulled out my trainers and started sharpening my elbows.  I have lots of overtime money to spend  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Katy do check the trains before you leave, they can change at the last minute. The underground trains can b a bit nauty too, type in TFL into google and it will give you the info you need, remember to do it near to your time of travel.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I will be exhibiting at Hugglets and I am in hall 3 in the basement on stand 100....I look forward to meeting everyone bear_flower
When I see you coming with the camera Jane I will be in my usual place....hiding under the table bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Laurie, I don't know what it is with English bear artists, as soon as they see me with my camera they hide. American artists love to be photographed, as well as most other non english artists.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  I promise I won't bite.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Hi Jane

I Will Be There - Yippee!!! I LOVE Hugglets  bear_wub

Looking forward to seeing all my bear friends old and new!!

I will be in my usual spot - stand 139 upstairs - come and say Hello

Hugs and Safe Journeys for everyone travelling to London  bear_thumb

Katherine x

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Hi Jane,

I'll be there in my usual space - hall 1 stand 40.

Look forward to seeing everyone!!

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Hello Jenny

I know we don't know each other personally - however I feel I know you from here and The Guild where I am often entertained and sometimes made to rethink my opinions on subjects raised by your well written pieces of debate!!

I just wanted to say good for you for getting "back on the saddle" so to speak after beating the awful illness that is "depression" after suffering myself (and at times very badly) I know how hard it is to pick yourself back up and get back to normal life........ so WELL DONE YOU!!  I hope all goes well

Hugs
Katherine x

jenny wrote:

I am popping in for an hour as we are taking my grand-daughters to an art workshop at the National Gallery in the afternoon...so I will have a quick run round and say 'hi'. Iam hoping to have a stand myself in  Feb 2012...after having a few years of suffering from depression it will be my first show for a while...so thought I would get a feel for it again before jumping in myself!!!
The chances are I'll be hanging round the Silly Bears stand for a bit as Julieann will have 5 of my bears available on her stand!

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

I'd like to second what Katherine wrote to Jenny....
Having suffered with depression quite severely myself, I've never plucked up the courage to even visit Hugglets yet although I'd dearly love to. I take my hat off to anyone who manages this horrible illness into their lives...
I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC show & look forward to seeing the usual fabulous photos!
Lots of Love,
Julia x

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
I will be there - Stand 47 in Hall 1. This is my only Hugglets this year - on the day of the September one, I will be on my way to Romania to start the 50 mile walk to the WSPA Bear Santuary. We shall have sponsor forms at Hugglets if anyone feels they can help towards our £5000 fund-raising target. There is no such thing as a donation that is too small, and every one is very much appreciated.

The Hugs Unlimited bears will be there in September with my lovely son and his gorgeous Fiancee.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I will be exhibiting, you find me at table 43, Hall 1.
I will spend two nights in London at the Majestic Hotel , Cromwell Road, so, if anybody else should be there from Friday to Sunday , please say hello!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower

Can't wait until the show, getting very nervous as usual!  I will be in Hall 1 on Stand 60, so am looking forward to seeing everyone.
Please pop by and say "hello" if you have time, I know we will all be in a panic!!

Hope you all, both exhibitors and visitors, have a brilliant day!

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
doodlebears wrote:

Katy do check the trains before you leave, they can change at the last minute. The underground trains can b a bit nauty too, type in TFL into google and it will give you the info you need, remember to do it near to your time of travel.

Hugs, Jane.  :rose:

Oh I will do thank you.  I'm staying with my aunt and uncle, aka the experts in the local underground/bus system lol  At the moment the only closure on the line I'll be getting is in another direction, but I'll be keeping tabs on it.  I have an oyster card anyway, for a whole range of transport options  bear_grin

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Ahhhh, how I wish I was going to be there, have a fabulous time everyone.... Hope its successful in sales and new bears for collections...
   Special wave to my lovely Hugglets neighbour Julie! See you all in September. :hug:

Board footer