Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Good luck to all the Hugglets exhibitors for Sunday 27th, I'll be round with my camera as always, see you soon.  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:
Have a safe journey.   bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, everyone at Hugglets have a successful show and a really good time.  Look forward to seeing the photos, Jane, thank you.

puca bears puca bears

Have a fab day everyone......lots of success - and FUN!
huggies

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

All my best wishes to all of you lucky guys going to Hugglets - have a wonderful beary day and Jane I'm looking forward to see all your lovely pics!!!!

best wishes from Austria!!!!

And P.S. a big surprise for those, who wants to know it: I WILL BE AT HUGGLETS IN SEPTEMBER - OMG - can't believe it!!!!! Great great great!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Good luck at Hugglets and have fun (but I'm sure you will) Hope it's a sell out show  bear_thumb

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hope everyone has a wonderful show I'd love to be there (sigh..) I'll hang for the pictures Jane and thank you for doing them for us all.

Raewyn

Board footer