Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

susana fung hong kong

preview-2.jpgI appreciate all the hard work and effort of the organizer at this show.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It was a lovely show, Susanna, and I enjoyed it very much !  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

There were lots of beautiful bears available at the show, hope they all found new homes

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

My bears were a part at this show too, and they are all still here with me .....  bear_sad

susana fung hong kong

Andrea, yours are lovely, i love your dragons and my hubby are pleased to see your delicate workmanship  bear_original
hugs, susana

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thank you Susana for your kind words - but anyway it made me sad to see no one of my little ones finding a new home ..... well they are now waiting to go to London Hugglets in September, they hope to find new moms there - please cross your fingers for all of them!!!!!

I love your bears - you have so lovely faces and the paws ...... wonderful!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

susana fung hong kong

i' m looking forward to see you at the show too, hall 3, right?

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Yes I will be at hall 3 - table 95A - and I'm looking forward to see so many wonderful artists there - oh what a Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

horray horray - beary hugs to all of you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer