Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi all, I have been posting the Cute Animal Pic of the Day for a long time now, I know everyone enjoyed it.....but I have so much going on in my life at this time and just really busy............ I love to visit the board here from time to time , but just really don't have the time each and every day to drop in..............hope everyone understands...........love you guys and I will still be around to chat, look at all of your wonderful creations and see what everyone is up too at least a couple times a week!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Very understandable Tami and we all appreciate the extra work that you put into this.

Big Thanks 

Shane

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks for all of the cuteness, Tami! It's been great fun. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I understand completely.  I must admit though, that I will truly miss the Cute Animal Pic of the Day.  My girls and I always look forward to seeing what you post.  Thank you for all the time and energy you have spent scouring websites looking for great photos and posting them for us day after day after day--it has been greatly appreciated.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Warmly,
Cheryl

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi all ..........Gail Thomas
has emailed me and asked if she could keep the Cute Animal Pics going......sure hope she can! bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Quite okay, Tami . . . we appreciate so much your having done it for so long and understand that you need to spend that time tending to your life.  We'll miss having you around, so check in every so often and let us know how you're doing.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'll fill in for awhile . . . maybe indefinitely.  You'll probably see a lot of 'I Can Has Cheezburger' stuff - love that place!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap: Thanks Tami for your hard work and much appreciated  bear_original  I've always looked at Cute Pic of the day as it never fails to make me smile  bear_grin
Hugs Lyn  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks Tami for all the time you have put it.  I have enjoyed the years I have been here.
Gail, thanks for stepping in.

Joanne

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Thanks Tami, I've so enjoyed all the cute pics over the years and really appreciated it as they always make me smile!

Thanks to Gail to!!

Us Bears Pennsylvania

I always thought the cute animal picture of the day was a good thing to have for a forum of Bearmakers.
Not only is it cute but it's creative and inspiring for artists.  It gives you ideas and things to think about when designing Bears.
Thinking up silly captions is also a good way to spur creativity.

It would be nice to keep the cute animals coming but I understand that you are busy.  If Gail or somebody else could do it, that would make the Bears in our den happy.

But, if it doesn't turn out, I have an idea:  Could we make it a running thread?

We start a forum topic "Cute Animal Pictures."  Anybody who has a picture to post can just add it to the end of that thread.  It doesn't have to be every single day because people would still need to comment or add silly captions.  Once everybody has had a chance to comment or caption, the next person can add their own picture.

That's my idea.  Just thought I'd run it up the flagpole.  bear_happy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oops - I posted before I saw that Gail had volunteered to do cute animal pictures.  Yes, Gail, if you want to take over for Tami, please do.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thanks for all the hard work you have done Tami.   :clap:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

A big thank you, Tami, for all the joy and smiles you have given us with these cute pics!   :clap:

I also understand: I love the forum and I enjoy FB as well, and there are other forums and e-mails and all kinds of stuff; sometimes it can get a bit too much and you have to cut down.  I do hope we will still get regular visits from you.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks for all the work you put into doing it Tami, and thank you to Gail and Sue Ann for volunteering to continue

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Thanx Tami for all the cute pics of the day, but understandably so our lives become so busy with all that we do.  I notice that you are a crusader for save the pets.  I see it on facebook and commend you for it.  So catch you either there or here.  Love those Fairydoogles... bear_thumb
Hugs Pat bear_flower

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

I understand you being busy, but I will miss the adorable pictures.  Thank you so much for all your time and effort to share these wonderful pictures with us in the past.  It's been very appreciated!!

:hug:

/miniteddyhugs,

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Understand completely Tami - thank you so much for the tireless effort you have put in - you brought a smile or two to our faces every day - we love you for it!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Huge Hugs, Tami, for the daily grins!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Tami I am surprised you were able to keep it up for this long!!  Huge hugs  :hug:

Board footer