Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

tbae2.jpg

Who will be going to the bear fair on Sunday? I will (hopefully, health permiting) be there as always with my camera.
I look forwards to seeing some of you there.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi Jane

I'll be there - I will have the latest copy of Teddy Bear Times with me - my last one. So if anyone needs a copy they can get one there.

Looking forward to seeing you.

xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hope everyone has a great fair!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Jane

I will be there.  Please come and say hi.  I have always loved seeing your Hugglet photos and it would be great to meet you...

Regards

Sue

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Me...I was having a stand there..but since I fell over and broke my elbow and my nose  bear_shocked last Sunday I won't be having a stand there...but I will be going for a  look....

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'll be exhibiting on stand 11 ... let's hope the rain holds off while we unload, the weather forecast doesn't look promising. bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

I can't go this year due to personal circumstances  bear_tongue  bear_grin   but I hope everyone has a super show!!  I will miss seeing everyone and their wonderful creations, and of course my dear friend Jane who I catch up with there every year - will look forward to seeing the photos.....xxxx   Have fun everyone!!  xx

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

I'll be there too - look forward to seeing everyone!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello, I will be there again this year, on stand 41.  Looking forward to it now, see you all there.

Pauline

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

I should have been there but unfortunately can't make it either but wish everyone a fabulous show, hope the weather holds off for you and you get a fab turn out :0)
hugs
Bry x

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I'm not exhibiting this year, so sadly will miss seeing everyone.... but will be thinking of you... hope you all have a wonderful day!!! :dance:

Hugs Yvonne x

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm hoping I might be able to visit the show bear_flower

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Jenny

Really sorry to hear you have been in the wars.  A broken elbow and nose sounds very painful. I broke my foot at the end of November, so you have my sincere sympathy and hope that you recover quickly.

Regards

Sue

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

aaawww, I'm not exhibiting this year either because of personal reasons, but hope everyone has a fantastic day, I am sure you will!

Safe journeys everyone.

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

A little far for me I'm afraid (at least it's a little far from people I can stay with  bear_grin ), especialyl as I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks, but I hope everyone has a lovely day and lots of collectors turn out

Karon Posts: 751

I WAS going but have spent money on other craft items over the weekend - plus it is not easy to get up there now as we have to get a coach from Wycombe to Leamington Spa then Leamington Spa to Stratford.  Never mind ... more money to spend at Hugglets :crackup: .

Board footer