Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Have already received two fabulous postcards  :dance:   

Been to London first thanks to Susan and visited Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral and met the Queen at Buckingham Palace (the corgi's were more welcoming  bear_laugh ).

Then I was over the English Channel and visited Marianne in her home town of Rotterdam.  Thank you so much for all the information you sent me Marianne, I enjoyed reading through it with my children and learning about a place I have never been to.  Must change that and visit sometime.

Hope those in the swap are enjoying their travels!

Hugs Ali x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi,

I've been on my travels again and visited San Benedetto in Italy with the lovely Andrea where I enjoyed some sun, sand and the odd tipple and then took the plane over to Cape May in New Jersey where I stayed in a beautiful old Inn for Bed and Breakfast with Pat Hage.   

Thank you so much ladies for these postcards, I have a lovely display of them (with last years cards) on my kitchen wall for when I need to escape reality!  Mine are on their way  bear_grin

Happy holidays, hugs Ali

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

I confess I haven't sent mine yet.

Note to self - go and get some postcards - soon!

cheers,
G

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I too have been to London and then on to Rotterdam.  Marianne send such a lovely note about all the places there.  I would love to some day see windmills.  I am of dutch decent.  Love the cards so much, I put them on the bulletin board at work so all can see where I have been for vacation this year.  LOL
Hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I have also been to London and Italy (thank you Susan and Andrea).  I've been trying to get postcards in a couple of places, but time and/or circumstances have intervened, so I'm hoping to get some this week to send out

Board footer