Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

susana fung hong kong

ttalkjemima.jpgttalkpotter.jpgHello, i have 2 entries available in the ACD award show, come and have a look at : http://www.bearartistsonline.com/susana.htm
and there are lots of critters creations from all over the world : http://www.bearartistsonline.com/introtacdaentrants.htm
Enclosed photos of them:

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

Love them both, Susana! Good luck to you!  bear_wub  :clap:
Mini Bear Hugs
Wendy XX

susana fung hong kong

thank you, Wendy, same to you too. but seems very quiet this afternoon  bear_sad

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Both of them are gorgeous, Susana! I especially like Jemima's silver fur and classic good looks, and her feet, and... bear_flower

Becky

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Both are adorable.  I love the bunny!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a lovely pair

susana fung hong kong

oh Becky, i am glad you can see this silver aqua blue mohair under my poor photographic skills. a highly recommended mohair!
and girls, Little Miss Potter is shaking her hands to you  bear_original

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are both lovely!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Susanna these were both wonderful entries and I am so surprised they didn't get snapped up! I hope they find a home soon, they deserve to be loved.  bear_original

susana fung hong kong

i am so surprised that your compliments becomes an action. thanks for your love, the blue bear with her duckie is aboard and on their way to US today. bear_grin

Board footer