Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I got this bear from Becky Chase in a bear swop.  She's my baby girl.  I don't have a picture, so I'll have to post a link to her web site.
http://dangerbears.com/ImageGallery/Ima … 8b875473eb
Sorry, Becky, if you've already posted her pic.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a sweet bear! bear_grin I'm so happy that you love her, Wubbie. She's lucky to be part of your hug.

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

She is so adorable, like all Becky's bears I might add!  bear_smile

The colour is not really my cup of tea, but I don't think Jessie will mind that.  bear_whistle

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

The color doesn't make her any less huggable.  You have to look on the inside of a bear, and I don't mean the guts, lol.  When you hold a bear, you can feel all the love he/she has inside.  Bears are some of the truest friends you can have.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi!

You are a lucky one... That little bear is adorable. I do love her colour!!!! Just a matter of taste...
You are right in what you say, Jessie.

I am the sort of person who loves making colourful bears and also loves having this kind of bears in my hug. As teddy bear makers, we are free to play with shapes, textures and colours the way we want. Some will prefer reproducing what is in nature as best as they can while others will allow themselves every excentricity they wish.
But at the end, teddy bears are little fluffy or non-fluffy balls that are there to bring and share love.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

All true, and in Peter's defense, I'm sure he was being lighthearted about the color. He may prefer the more traditional bears, but he also knows a whole lot about finding love and friendship through teddy bears. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
dangerbears wrote:

All true, and in Peter's defense, I'm sure he was being lighthearted about the color. He may prefer the more traditional bears, but he also knows a whole lot about finding love and friendship through teddy bears. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Becky

Thanks Becky, the colour is indeed a matter of taste and tastes change; but I did find lots of love and friendship through teddy bears, no matter what their race or colour!  bear_grin

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Well all I know is that's a very special girl.  Now I need to go give her a hug.

Board footer