Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted some photos of newly adopted teddies in my hug. 
That doesn't mean that I have stopped adopting bears.   bear_cool   Far from it, but many of you are on Facebook as well and will have seen my new companions there already.
However, I am very happy with these two French bears that joined my hug last week, so I would love to share them with you.  bear_wub

The big guy is called "Mistral", stands approx. 26" tall and is made from straight mohair, wearing a very fashionable waistcoat and bow tie.
The little guy is called "Jean", stands approx 11" tall is made from sparse mohair, wearing a woollen hat and scarf
Both bears were made by French artist Claudie Reymond, who trades under the name of "Ours des 4 saisons" (Four season bears). 
The last photo show my whole "ours des 4 saisons"-family.

Mistral__Jean_August04small.jpg

Mistral__Jean_August02small.jpg

Mistral__Jean_August03small.jpg

Mistral__Jean_August06small.jpg

Mistral__Jean_August13small.jpg Mistral__Jean_August08small.jpg

I went a little nuts with this bear, because when I heard that Claudie was making him a waistcoat, I deciced it would be a great idea to give him a real pocket watch.  And to make the picture complete, I had the watch engraved with his name, date of birth and the name of the artist.  A little bit crazy?  Probably!  But he looks great.  bear_wacko

Mistral__Jean_August09small.jpg

The whole "Ours des 4 saisons" family:

Ours_des_4_saisons01small.jpg

I hope you will like them.   bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Wow, Peter, your photography is wonderful - you have a way of capturing the personalities of your bears!
Hugs,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful, beautiful bears.  I love Claudie's work.  They are all wonderful, but of coarse the big guy in the waist coat is the show stealer.  The pocket watch is the perfect addition for him.  He is one handsome fellow. 

Joanne

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

This is a great collection.  I love the pocket watch - it fits his personality!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are lovely, Peter.  At this rate, you're going to need to start a Teddy museum! bear_original Wouldn't that be a great job!  Your home must be bursting with beautiful bears.

Hugs

Sue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful bears to add to your hug, Peter!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Fab collection, and I particularly like the pocket watch for the big guy  bear_grin

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Great pictures, Peter! (and great bears!)

Board footer