Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Imagine my surprise and delight when little Beddy Teddy here (by Heidibears) showed up on my doorstep! As you can see, he's a bit tired from his journey and ready for a nice snooze.

As background info, I helped Heidi out months ago when she was just starting and needed some fabric. I never dreamed that this delightful handful would be my reward. Thank you so much, Heidi! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky
beddy_teddy_by_heidibears.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's fab, enjoy!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He's wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

He is gorgeous and I adore his feet!  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Awww how nice what a lovely background story. Those kind of stories are what makes bears special. He's gorgeous.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

OMB, he is so lovely, Becky and what a wonderful suprise from Heidi! 

I guess it's true what they say : "Good things happen to good people" (well at least sometimes...  bear_laugh )

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Vincent & Arthur

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Peter wrote:

OMB, he is so lovely, Becky and what a wonderful suprise from Heidi!

I don't send text messages, but I'm guessing that OMB stands for "Oh, my bear!" which I like a lot. I think it will catch on. bear_original

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
dangerbears wrote:

but I'm guessing that OMB stands for "Oh, my bear!" which I like a lot. I think it will catch on. bear_original Becky

OH MY BEAR, you are so clever !  :crackup:

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

He is a wonderful bear.  Heidi is very talented and you are a good friend and supporter.  As Peter said, good things come to good people, hopefully most of the time!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Fabulous bear for a fabulous person, and I love that feather weight background also, great machine.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Heidi-s-bear-and-stuff-for-ebay-001.JPGOh that is so nice!!!  And I have his brother Golden  Bear.  Who I love so much.  Thank you Heidi.

Joanne

It will never cease to amaze me that Heidi is still a teenager doing this kind of work.  She is going to grow into being an incredible bear maker.

I wrote a blog post about this, and I really mean it when I say, "You reap what you sew, I mean sow."

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
dangerbears wrote:

Imagine my surprise and delight when little Beddy Teddy here (by Heidibears) showed up on my doorstep! As you can see, he's a bit tired from his journey and ready for a nice snooze.

As background info, I helped Heidi out months ago when she was just starting and needed some fabric. I never dreamed that this delightful handful would be my reward. Thank you so much, Heidi! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky
http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/2010/b … ibears.jpg

Aww, I like his eyes.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

HeidiBears florida

I am so happy to hear that you guys like them!!! I enjoyed seeing the pictures very much bear_original its good to know that they made it there all in one piece! I could have never made one bear without your help, not only the fabric donations but all of the questions you both answered selflessly when I was stuck  :hug: ; in the beginning I didn't even know how to use fray check  :crackup: . Thank you Joanne and Becky for all your help, and all of the members of Teddy talk too, you guys are the best!!! Your answers and support really do mean a lot to me and have helped me learn so much !  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Heidi wrote:

its good to know that they made it there all in one piece!

I just looked back and saw that you mentioned, "one of them is going to Wisconsin on Monday," and it never crossed my mind that he'd be coming to my house!  bear_laugh

I really do love this guy, and I know Joanne is over the moon about Golden Teddy. You're awesome, and I'm glad we could give you a little help getting started.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Becky

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I can't comment much about the bears because I can't see them, but I do have to say that Becky and Joanne, you're both the best.  Bearlove to you.
Lol, for some reason I made a typo and first wrote you're the bear instead of best, but that's true too.

Fallenrose near Cologne

awww, how nice of you Heidi, to send them those two special bears - they're lovely!

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears
peterbear wrote:
dangerbears wrote:

but I'm guessing that OMB stands for "Oh, my bear!" which I like a lot. I think it will catch on. bear_original Becky

OH MY BEAR, you are so clever !  :crackup:

That is so much better than OMG ~ I dislike using OMG too often, but sometimes it just happens whilst writing because I often am so impressed with a bear etc..... but OMB is so much better! Will definitely catch on.  bear_original

This bear is so gorgeous I adore his night hat  bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Gabriele wrote:

This bear is so gorgeous I adore his night hat

Isn't he the cutest thing? bear_happy

Becky

Board footer