Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

A friend of mine gave me these two bears because I told him I was looking for an antique bear.  He got these bears from some friends who have a booth at our local antique mall.  I'm kind of curious about these guys.  Their names are Lloyd and Bonnie because the man who gave them to me suggested I name them in honor of the man he got the boy bear from and his wife who passed away.  These bears are so cool.

Fallenrose near Cologne

sorry, no photo showing here either

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'll try this again.  I really wish they would change the photo size allowance.  This is the only site I ever have a problem with uploading pics.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

http://www.teddybearsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1028
Here's my picture from the other forum of these bears since it didn't work here.

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
wubbiebear wrote:

http://www.teddybearsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1028
Here's my picture from the other forum of these bears since it didn't work here.

I refuse to register just to view that image.

Try putting it on something like picpaste.com (and set the storetime to "unlimited!").

Alternatively if that's no good, email me the photos and I'll host them for you.

-- Thomas Adam

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh darn, you have to register to see the pic?  I'll talk to the administrator about that, but that forum is awesome by the way.  Some of the picture posting web sites don't work for me because they're not accessible for my screen reader.  I think you would like that forum, though.  It's for bear cfollectors.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Lloyd-and-Bonnie-350x265.jpgOkay, the pics have been cropped now, so here are the bears.

Board footer