Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

susana fung hong kong

tt-pierrot.jpgRecently, i do some experiment on tea dye of alpaca and mohair. This latest design is done for supporting the ovarian cancer research, the auction will take place on the 16 November in Melbourne. For more information, please visit the following link:
www.bearsthatcare.com.au

please meet Pierrot, she is a clown bear, made of alpaca and mohair, she has paper mache nose, ultra suede tongue and glass filled tummy. Her paw pads and clown hat are made of boiled wool, and i attached a blue ribbon over her hat. She got two plastic star buttons from rag doll supplies.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I love the muted colours!

Hugs

Sue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

She is such a cutie! bear_wub The papier mache nose gives her a really interesting look.

Becky

susana fung hong kong

oh yes Sue, i recently love using grey tone and neutrals bear_original thanks for taking a peek, my friend.

Stuffed Lincolnshire

She's lovely! Clown bears are one of my favourite types of bear, and her cheeky face is just adorable.  bear_original

Board footer