Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

salem2.jpgsalem1.jpgI have only created a handful of black cats and kittens. I find it very difficult to do the fine needle work while staring at black, so Salem is a rare cat for me. I do love black cats and throughout my life I have always had at least one black cat, currently I have two. I am offering Salem through my Cat Gazette for February.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm a fan of black cats, too. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub This boy is handsome!

Becky

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

:clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Black cats are my favorite!  Salem is superb!
Beth

donatel Berlin
Website

Salem is gorgeous!

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Your cats always look so real!!!  Salem is gorgeous and although it's very difficult, I won't make any comments about black cats and Salem!!!!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Thelma,
Never thought of the name that way! Terrible time in history. I guess I was thinking of the comedy witch series with the talking black cat named Salem. I guess I have to look at the bigger picture when I name a cat.
Karen

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Karen - I think the name is superb and I wouldn't change it at all - it also suggests mystery!!!!  I guess I missed the Salem comedy, but I loved Bewitched and Bell, Book and Candle - have I dated myself here  :crackup:

Board footer