Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Karon Posts: 751

I have been getting weekly updates and photos of my puppy.

Cute is not the word, he is getting more and more gorgeous  and "puggy".  Ali you KNOW how much this baby is wanted  :crackup: .

Roll on the end of March when he will no longer be just an image on a piece of paper!

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I know the feeling well karon, when I was waiting for my Boston to become of age to travel.  When I got her at the airport, she was so little, not even 3 lbs.  Now she is 20 lbs and a rough and tumble kind of dog. You will have so much fun.  Best wishes to you
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I do Karon  bear_grin   Not too long now and you will have your pup in your arms.  Have you come up with a name yet?

Hi Ali and Pat

My little boy is going to be called Jamie - I good "Stuart" name (as in the Stuart monarchs!).

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Jager.jpgHi Karon

Have you got a photo you can share? 

I adore dogs and puppies are just the cutest - look how cute my Jager was when we first had her  bear_wub

Hugs

lisa x

Ahhh ... Jager is cute!

I have been updated with piccies on my hotmail. 

When I get Jamie I will take some and post.  Imagine a tri-colour pug puppy and you would just about have what he looks like!  He already is taking on that "pugnacious" stare - in one photo he literally made me laugh out loud. His current owner (breeder) says he is "very friendly and very playful" (and judging by a photo a VERY messy eater!!!!).

Pat, this little bundle should only weigh 11 lbs when adult ( bear_wub ).

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Karon, I am jelous, some Bostons only weigh 11 lbs as adults, the one that came up in the plane with mine is a small one, I happened to get a big one, I guess you never know when the litter is born.  She a big girl, but I will keep her.  I have a granddaughter named Jayme, just spelled different.
I bet you can't wait.  Enjoy and keep us informed.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Lovely name Karon (my brother is called Jamie  bear_grin ).  Countdown is on, not long now!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Look forward to seeing a picture of your pup. That wait before getting your new pup can seem like forever. I am sure it will be well worth the wait though!
But once you have him I bet the time flies.
My pup Toasty is now 10 months old already.
Beth

Board footer