Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well with just six weeks to go to my daughter's wedding day I am still busy making things for the reception. Has anyone got any nice, but inexpensive ideas of what to wrap around the napkins to make them look nice. They are folded flat 9 inches by 3 1/2 wide. The napkin colour is white and the colour theme is blue and cream. My poor brain needs a rest.  bear_grin

Thanks, Jane.  bear_flower

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

I looked on Pinterest and found some cute ideas.  Here's a page link that may help?  http://celebrationsathomeblog.com/2010/ … ap-up.html
bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Plaited ribbon?  You can buy spools pretty cheaply in 2 or 3 colours, plait them together and tie in a bow maybe?

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Hi Jane I am in a similar position busy making things for my daughters wedding which is in 7 weeks this Saturday.

How about making some flowers with a flower loom( you can find them on craft sites and ebay, but hobbycraft don't seem to do them)in the relevant shades of blue and cream wool, maybe do different sizes and layer them, then attach to some ribbon and tie around the napkins bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks Kelly, Michelle, Katy and Gail. I have looked through the website links and played around with some of your ideas. I'll let you know what I decide on.

Gail congratulations on your daughter's wedding, which is one week after Sarah and Matt's special day.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer