Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Karon Posts: 751

Hi All,

Sorry to have been SOOO long posting but my Dog-Child has been taking up ALL my spare time :crackup: .  Gone are hours making my bears, when I am not working James DEMANDS all my spare time.

The yapping to get get me up in the morning has stopped - HOORAY for that! And his toilet training is getting better bear_original - my neighbours must think I'm odd though - this person standing in the pitch black saying "James go wee-wee, James go wee-wee" !!!! :crackup: (wee-wee surfices for both functions by the way).

I am so glad I've got him - he is mega cute, and has a big dog persona - he is afraid of NO other canines.

Karon

Tatty Bears South Australia

My dogs are my babies too and I wouldn't be without them.although sometime they drive me up the wall.
I would love to see a photo of yours.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

My neighbors get to hear "Go P, go P"!  Also for both functions!  Aren't doggies great  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Glad to hear from you Karon, now we need a pic.  My dogs are told to go pee, and pooparouch.  don't ask me where I came up with that.  I think sometimes they just want to go out and I said go pee and they both squat at the same time.  So cute.  They are my life.  I have a big yard so they run and play while sharing a stick in each of their mouths.   Great fun, so enjoy your pup and we will wait for the next update.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, Karon, we know you're odd, but it['s nothing to do with the dog  :crackup:

Karon Posts: 751

No more odd Katy, than buying five artists bears at that Hugglets that I met you at!

Board footer