Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

It dawned on me that I never posted picures in the showcase of my little mink bear that I finished last month. I am currently woking on a solid color blonde mink bear that will be entered along with this one and the needle felted Mr. Bunny in to a show/contest here in Johannesburg in about 6 weeks. This is my second bear and my first one in real fur.  He is muslin lined and hand stiched from two different colors of vintage mink collars taken from old coats. He is roughly 6.5 inches (15cm) tall while standing. He has extensive scissor sculpting on his face, hands and feet. He has black German glass eyes and is fully jointed. His toes, nose and paw pads are hand sculpted from heat set (Filanni) clay and hand painted.

1339059439_13_almost_done_waiting_for_a_mouth.jpg
1339059459_14_hi.jpg
1339059613_15_i_can_stand_on_my_own.jpg
1339059635_16_some_one_pick_me_up_please.jpg

Thanks,
Anthony
bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I just love him. bear_wub Will you be going to the show as well?

Becky

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

Hi Becky,

Thank you so much!! Yes, I am planning on being at the show. It is my very first time and I can't wait to see all the talent and beautiful creations that people come up with. I am extremely excited!! bear_grin

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

he sure is cute anthony

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

He is really cute, what a wonderful job you have done! bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

He's only your second bear??? Wow!  Well done.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer