Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Hello bear artists,
does anybody know what's going on with Australian "Bears that care" charity online auction?
http://www.bearsthatcare.com.au/main.html

I didn't get any emails from them, even i subscribed for news letter...
I tried to contact Judi who wrote to me few years ago... but no answer???

Does anybody know anything? I found last day to apload photo was 19th of October.. but  I can't find any links for that option :(

Thank you,
Tatyana

p.s. hope this is Ok to post this question here

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Try their Facebook page Tatyana, I keep getting updates from there somehow.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Tatyana,

I got an invitation through Facebook, way back in March.
They do mention their newsletter specifically on their website, so it's odd that you didn't get any news.  :/
Anyway, this is a post from Helen Gleeson on FB from October 6th:

"Busy creating the show pages today!! If you still need your artist profile page created, just send your bio and profile photo to helen@barecubdesigns.com Of course if you have finished your donation bear early, please feel free to send your bear photo, details and price and I will add to your show page ready for the show on the 16th November!"

Thank you, I'll try to find them.. I am not so often on a facebook... maybe this why I ma not up to date bear_original

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I'm not nf Facebook much either, hardly ever actually- I was added to their Facebook group, when I don't know- the  facebook messages come to my email, that's the only way I see them. Maybe if you find Helen's blog or website and contact her through there, Bare Cub Designs, that might be easier for you?

Thank you, Karen. I found her on facebook, hopefully will get an answer soon bear_original

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Fingers crossed for you, it must be frustrating! bear_sad

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Tatyana,

This message was just posted on FB by Judi Herschell: "Hi there everyone! This is a little reminder to all of the artists out there who have so generously agreed to donate to our Show. If you haven't already sent us pics and info on your donation, we'd be rapt if you could as soon as you possibly can. We'd love to have all of these up on the site ready for our big reveal before the end of October. Thanks heaps - if you have any questions, please give me a hoy: judi@ovcare.com.au thanks everyone - it is going to be fantastic!!!!!!! Judi"

Thank you, Peter
Judi emailed to me back bear_original so I am good now!
Thanks guys for replay! :rose::love:

Board footer