Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I am in a German felting group and one of the felters in that group; ; Jessica von de Fecht,  developed a brand new tool for Needle Felting..the Addi Quick  Needle Felt machine !!
As I heard about it, and after looking at the videos I pre-ordered the tool right away..if all goes as expect I will receive mine end September/early October.

World wide already 12000 tools are pre-ordered at this time.

I am sure I can make many of you needle-felters exited about this tool. No, I don`t receive any profit for telling you, I just want to share this info. Regarding Jessica is the tool light weight, works on electric and after get used on it, easy to use.

Here a video to see it work:

http://www.addinadeln.de/english/v_quick_videos.php

And another video on You tube were Jessica is promoting the proto type:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0LZMg9 … re=related

And here the final Addi Quick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en … PMD4g&NR=1

Can`t wait to receive mine!!

Berta

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

All I can say is HOLY CRAP!  Where can I preorder one?  I want one!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Wooow  :lol:
How much does the machine cost?

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Here in the Netherlands I pay 89 euro. I have asked Jessica if she knows were you can order/buy in USA. I let you know.

I knew it would be interested for more needle felters  bear_grin   

I get back if I know more.

Berta

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

ABSOLUTELY!!! I definitely want one! Please let us know how/where to order.

thanks,
Anthony

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I heard back from Jessica..she say`d there are many stores in USA selling the Addi Quick.

She gave me this website were you can search for suppliers in your area.

http://www.skacelknitting.com/

And on this site for Europe:
http://www.filzspecht.de/epages/6363969 … omers_info

Good luck!

Berta

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Thank you so much, Berta. I would want one of theese, but I will have to save up some money first.  bear_smile

Conni Germany

It is very practical certainly for bigger things.
I think, am afraid with my Minis I around my fingers.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Hi Conni,

I make mini`s as well ..almost 2 creations finished since long time not needling.. hmmm..have to think about some protection.. bear_grin  I let you know how it goes.

Berta

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

Wow thats amazing! I need one, but can't find it in the UK.
I'd have to watch my fingers with that though... ouch!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It looks like a great tool...and I have written to them to order one.....can't wait!!!!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I can`t wait eater.. it will probable be October before I receive mine. They have so many orders.. the invention from Jessica was even on German TV bear_thumb
Jessica had the FAQ translated into English, so here is more info for you to research:

http://www.mobifilz.com/faq-english/

Berta

warwickshire uk
Website

I just watched the video...wow..I can see a whole world of possibilities!! I need this thing!!!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

My husband caught me watching the video with glazed eyes. He said " I guess this will be your birthday present then...." bear_original  bear_original
So, ladies, as soon as you have tried it, let me now how it works!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

bear_wub Oh, MAN!!!  This looks just TOO cool!  bear_wub

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I received mine Addi Quick felting Machine and it is AWESOME!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb 
It really does what it promises , it is quick and at the same time you can put so much detail in your work. It comes with 2 sizes needles, but of course I had to try if it was possible to use the normal needles and cut them of.  And they work !! As I use different kinds (triangle and Star) I am very happy I can also use these in the machine.  I quickly tried if it works on a fabric head and without a problem the needle works through wool and fabric. How much time would it save for bigger bears with needle felted faces..  If I would not bought one now, I knew what I would ask for Christmas..lol.. no, I don`t get any profit.. but really, it is an awesome machine and I think the lady who developped the machine deserves that as much as possible people learn about the machine!!
For Europe you can order or ask more info here:
http://www.filzspecht.de/epages/6363969 … omers_info

And oh.. I don`t poke myself as much as I do with hand needling. I can keep control better. bear_original

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Well, I was just wondering the other day if it would work also with fabric underneath as I needle felt over stuffed heads or feet. Well, you answered that one too. Thanks so much for your info! bear_flower  bear_flower

warwickshire uk
Website

Wow ..I can't wait...I should get mine next week!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Let us know how it works for you Jenny!

Happy needling!!
Berta

Florida Felter Enchanted Equine Studio
East Central Florida

Wow,I MUST get one of these tools!I wonder how long it will take to receive it since there are so many pre-orders.
Did it come with a power cord?I cannot seem to find any info about battery requirment but the link provided above says it comes with a power cord (which is what I was hoping for!)

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Yes, it comes with a power cord, no batteries.

East Central Florida
threadteds wrote:

Yes, it comes with a power cord, no batteries.

Thank you for clarifying that,I cant wait to get my hands on one of these!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Last weekend during the big doll and bear show in the Netherlands, I brought my felting tool to show to the bear making public. They also could try the Addi quick tool.
I added some pictures on my Blog. It was so much fun to see the public was the same enthusiasm as I felt, wen I tried it first time bear_grin .

East Central Florida

I bet that was a good time!Its always fun to see people's reaction when you explain and demonstrate felting to them!This tool is going to really help us felters,I cant wait to get one as I am currently working on a pretty large horse. bear_original

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Hope you are going to like it as much as I do!!  bear_original

Board footer