Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Justin Posts: 2

Hello!

My name is Justin and it's my fiance that got me very interested in teddy bears.  bear_original I do hope to learn more about them, and to interacting with you all!

On a side note, does anyone know where I can get this poster? My fiance loved it as an undergrad and I would appreciate any leads!
12.jpg

-Justin

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Justin! I don't know anything about the poster, but it is really charming.

Becky

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Welcome to TT

Bear Hugs
Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Justin . . . glad you joined our forum!  I, too, have not ever seen this particular poster, but it's fun seeing a bear working in a science lab.  Good luck!

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

welcome!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Welcome to TT Justin!
This is a great place to learn about bears. The poster is fab can you read what it says on the bottom I can't quite make it out? that might be a way of tracking it down.
michelle

Justin Posts: 2

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I think the poster says "Bialosky Discovers Honey" at the bottom. :)

-Justin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Welcome to TT, Justin.  bear_flower

Apparently Bialosky is a teddy bear that featured in children's books about 30 years ago.
Here is one of them I found on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/BIALOSKY-STAYS-HO … 0307060896
Maybe this can give you a lead; the bear certainly looks like the one on the poster.

Board footer