Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Here are Henry and Poe, the bookworms.  They have been adopted.  Henry is 14" standing and Poe is 11", stretched out!

Henry’s Story:
Henry learned his lasting love of books at his mother’s knee when she read him tales of adventure, mystery and heroism.  One day, while he was searching in his favorite library, he found an old dusty, battered book that looked intriguing.  But when he pulled it from the shelf and opened the cover, he got a huge surprise that he was least expecting!  Out popped Poe, a bookworm with a love of books as strong as his.  Henry took the book and Poe home and since that day, they have been the closest of friends, reading their way through many fine books, sharing laughter, tears and life.  It matters not that one is a bear and one is a worm!

1396279615_bw1img_7536.jpg  1396279640_bw2img_7433.jpg  1396279662_bw3img_7467.jpg  1396279677_bw4img_7489.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

This bear has the gentlest face! And I love the story. A wonderful pair, they warm the heart! bear_wub  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you Francy and Pink!!!!

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

Great Detail Thelma! I'm Glad They Found A Loving Home! bear_wub  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a great idea Thelma.  I love the way you combined the bear with the bookworm; they look adorable together and I am sure the will devour many more books!  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you Sarah and Peter!  Was hard to let this pair go!!!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Henry and Poe are a wonderful pair. I love your stories and it is so cute that they are both wearing glasses! Is Poe named after Edgar Allen Poe? Very witty  bear_original
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Well...I always did love to read Edgar Allen Poe's stories, and especially his poems!!!  Thx Michelle.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Absolutely gorgeous!  :love:

Hugs

Lisa x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thanks, Lisa!

Board footer