Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Yukiru Glen Allen, Virginia
Website

Hello everyone! My name is Laura and I am currently hailing from Virginia. I'm fairly new to bear/critter making, though I've made a few furry friends over the years. I was looking for a good source for teddy bear crafting and was having a hard time finding any consolidated info until I stumbled into here and now I can't wait to wade through all the threads! Outside of bear crafting, my main loves are Ball-jointed dolls, Gunpla, and drawing. It's nice to meet you all!  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Laura - it's good to have you!  Your kiwi is really cute!  If you haven't already discovered it, our Library has a wealth of information on a variety of subjects pertaining to creating bears and their friends.  The link is located on the green tool bar at the top of the page . . . have fun!

Yukiru Glen Allen, Virginia
Website
SueAnn wrote:

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Laura - it's good to have you!  Your kiwi is really cute!  If you haven't already discovered it, our Library has a wealth of information on a variety of subjects pertaining to creating bears and their friends.  The link is located on the green tool bar at the top of the page . . . have fun!

Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out the library!  bear_grin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Laura and a very warm welcome to TT!  :rose:

I love your kiwi and look forward to seeing more of your creations.  bear_smile

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

Nice to meet you Laura!!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Hi Laura welcome to TT I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know here
michelle

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Nice to meet you too Laura  bear_flower

Board footer