Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dropíci Dropíci
Website

Hey bear_flower . My name is Veronika. I'm new here. I only speak very little English. But I like every teddy I see here, and I want to share with you some of my crochet creations. I hope you will like it :).
1395997892_obrazek.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Veronika . . . we're very happy to have you join us!  Your crocheted bear is really cute - very nice work!  Don't worry about your English at all . . . you write as though it was your first language, so there won't be any problems.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome! I love your little bear, so cute  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Welcome to TT Veronika! I really like your bear he is full of character  bear_wub Look forward t seeing more of your work bear_wub
michelle

Conni Germany

Welcome Veronika! Your work is very beautiful!

Dropíci Dropíci
Website

Thank you all. My husband and google translator helps me with English bear_original . Soon I will show you my other creations. I have lots of ideas and too little time. You know  bear_happy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Veronika and welcome to TT!  bear_flower

Your creations are very special and they speak for themselves!  bear_smile   
Teddy bears don't care what language you speak; they speak the language of love.  bear_wub

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website
peterbear wrote:

Hi Veronika and welcome to TT!  bear_flower

Your creations are very special and they speak for themselves!  bear_smile   
Teddy bears don't care what language you speak; they speak the language of love.  bear_wub

Well Said Peter!! They Certainly Do! bear_wub  Welcome Veronika! Happy Creating! bear_flower

Zhennijen Jennifer Wang Bears
Adelaide, South Australia
Website

Hello, Veronika, welcome to Teddy Talk bear_happy Your crocheted bears are stunning!  bear_innocent
I agree, don't worry if you feel your English isn't perfect. Your teddy bears have already captured my heart without saying a word  bear_wub

Dropíci Dropíci
Website

Thank you Zhennijen. And thank you all bear_flower

TaniaPelletier Something Special Bears
Washington

Hi Verinoka, I'm new here too. Your little bear is adorable! bear_wub

Board footer