Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

GrammiesAtticBears Posts: 19

Hi There,

I have used teddy talk in the past few months as a go to invaluable resource as I have learned to sew and make teddy bears.
I figured I might as well finally register bear_happy

You can see one of my latest creations in my avatar.  I lean towards vintage distressed bears as an all time favourite.

When I started I bought a pattern as a guide but soon found that I enjoy making my own patterns to suit my preferences.

I look forward to being a more active member of the board in the months to come.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We're very happy to have you join our membership, Grammie . . . welcome to Teddy Talk!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Hello welcome to TT. It is a great place full of helpful talented people. I too am always dipping in to the Library as there is always something new to learn with this craft. Your vintage bear is very sweet - look forward to seeing more of your work!
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Grammie and welcome to TT! 

Your avatar bear looks really lovely and I can't wait to see more of your creations.  bear_smile

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome! I am looking forward to see more of your bears  bear_flower

GrammiesAtticBears Posts: 19

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Board footer