Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlover Posts: 2

Hello, I am here to learn more about teddy bear making, see all your beautiful creations, and maybe even adopt some of them! bear_grin A little bit of background: My first bear was a collectible bear I got when I was only a year old. I spent age 1-3 with that bear always at my side. After that, when I turned 4, my dad got me a build-a bear. I set the collectible bear aside and started playing with that. (I know that was kind of silly to do, but I was only 4). From ages 4-10, I got over 200$ worth of accessories for that bear with allowance and birthday money. I still own both bears today, and I clean them regularly and play with them gently.  One thing I always wished was that my build-a bear had the clay nose, German glass eyes, and premium stuffing(so it does not go flat after 2 years) that my other bear did. Also, The accessories for the build-a bear were okay, but were lacking in quality. That brings me to my question: Would any of you be able to add a clay nose, German glass eyes, and premium stuffing to my build-a bear? If not, that is okay, just here mostly because I love bears.  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Californian Bearlover and welcome TT!  bear_flower 7
I am afraid I can't help you with a clay nose, because I am just a collector and happy to stay that way.  bear_whistle
At the risk of being rude, may I ask how old you are?  I was just wondering how old your collectible bear would be by now: 15, 35, 50 years old?   bear_wacko
And if you have any pictures of your bears, I would love to see them.  bear_smile

bearlover Posts: 2

I do not really want to disclose my age, although I will say I am a minor. bear_grin
I don't have a camera to take pictures of my collectible bear, but I will try to get one as soon as possible.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Bearlover and welcome to TT bear_flower I hope you enjoy seeing all the lovely bears that appear here every day. I'm sure one of US bear artist near you may be able to help you give your bears a make over.
michelle

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer