Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Be happy Be happy

hi, I´m new in here from beautiful country  Iceland bear_happy  Have  some problems placeing avatar .. but I  will  try later bear_happy 
Ok..  I´m in LOVE ant I have big  PASSION  for all kinds of  hand crafts ... 
So  the creative path led me to a teddy bear  bear_happy  So here I´m
Here if I may I would like  to show you some of my works
meske_kepurele2.jpg
drakonas_koliaz.jpg
meskis_roze.jpg
So Like you see I´m Happy person in my almost fortys  bear_laugh I´m mum of  3 boys  and one litle  princess, just last months she turn one year old bear_happy 
I don´t smoke, don´t have pets and  I´m not  working out bear_laugh and I LOVE  to eat delicious meals bear_laugh
So maybe  you can give me so advice on how to start in here bear_happy  <3 THANK YOU regards, Sandra - Be Happy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Sandra and welcome to TT!   bear_flower
Iceland must be a very beautiful country and teddy bears will be very useful for those long cold winters.  bear_smile
I don't know how to give you any advice on how to start, but you will find a lot of information in the "Library" section; other than that: just jump in and comment when you feel like it and most of all...be happy!  bear_laugh
Your creations certainly look bright and happy.  bear_thumb

Be happy Be happy

O Yes  ICELAND  is  beautiful place bear_happy   Thanks for  you welcome  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Sandra . . . so glad to have a member from Iceland!  Your creative work is wonderful and we hope you enjoy your time here on TT.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Sandra and welcome TT  bear_flower I think you could give us some advice as I just took a look at your Face Book page and your work is wonderful! I really admire the little crochet bears as it it something that I would love to do but fear that it looks impossibly difficult. In fact I just enrolled on a crochet class only last week but I am useless at it  bear_ermm Looking forward to seeing more of your work
michelle

Be happy Be happy
edmondnutmeg wrote:

Hello Sandra and welcome TT  bear_flower I think you could give us some advice as I just took a look at your Face Book page and your work is wonderful! I really admire the little crochet bears as it it something that I would love to do but fear that it looks impossibly difficult. In fact I just enrolled on a crochet class only last week but I am useless at it  bear_ermm Looking forward to seeing more of your work
michelle

Than YOU glad to hear bear_happy How is going  for  you to chrochet ?

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

ostereier-0096.gif Sandra

I had a look at your blog - you are so creative and your username fits to your creations.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome Sandra, i love the bears you have posted so far, there is so much detail in them. I had a look at your bearpile ones, and love the circus bear with the little mouse. You are so very creative, can't wait to see more.  bear_flower

Board footer