Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Although I haven't been here long, and as a bear maker I am greener than green, I have gained sooo much here. I am looking forward to a whole new year of Teddy Talk and teddy making! So I just wanted to thank everyone at Teddy Talk  for making it the great place it is. 

Thank you to all the wonderful bear artists for sharing you wisdom and know-how with greenhorns like me. I have literally spent hours searching and reading posts, getting an education in bear-making right here. The amount of knowledge here is amazing yet is totally eclipsed by the amount of talent and the sharing, caring attitude of the members. I genuinely appreciate it.

Thank you to all the members... artist, collector, new, verteran, experienced or not. It is such a lovely treat to come here and 'visit' with bear lovers from all over the globe. You make TT special.   Thank You!

Thank you to all the advisors for keeping things flowing smoothly in such a diplomatic, friendly, intelligent and tech-wizardly way. You're all great.

And thank you to Intercal for making TT possible!

So here is wishing all of you a joyful, prosperous new year full of lots of good things, including (but not limited to..) good health, love, blessings, and teddy bears!

With a few fun surprises thrown in for good measure.

Happy New Year!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Bonnie, thank you I agree with all that you have said ... I would like to thank you for the lovely gesture you did I am so looking forward to getting the magazine ... I hope that you have a wonderful joyful and peaceful new year .... and all TTers

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Cheers Bonnie. Happy New Year to you and all TT members.  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Well articulated Bonnie!!!!  :hug: I'll second that, and say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my new friends  :dance:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

hanabi.jpgHappy New Year Bonnie !! I agree to everything you've said !  :D

I wish everyone has a  wonderful new year 2006 !  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Bonnie ,
                      To you and yours I wish all the nice things that can happen in 2006, but most of all Health ,because without it Wealth means not a thing.

All the very Best to all The TTers ,without you it would be a sorry place.

Hugs Rita xxxxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Well and truly said, Bonnie!  :hug:

:dance:  Here's to another year on TT!  :dance:

Eileen

Board footer