Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

These are a set of four little bears that I have created especially to reflect Christmas - Faith, Hope, Joy and Charity. My aim is to make a friendly little face that you can bring out each year and hopefully become a part of your Christmas tradition for many Christmases to come. Normally my bears have a surname but I think that these bears should adopt the name of the family they belong to and then in time can also carry the memory of those people who have been special to us. I like to think they will bring some magic and love to your home and each year try to grant a Christmas wish to the one who may need it most x
(19cm standing/15cm sat)

Faith

Charity

Hope

Joy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They are wonderful, Michelle.  bear_wub
They look so festive and innocent; I am sure the will bring faith, charity, hope and joy to several families.  bear_flower

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Christmas princesses!  How wonderful!   bear_wub

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

Love The Detail!! Beautiful Michelle  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

Just beautiful! I love them all! bear_original  ~ Debbie 5

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

oh, what lovely bears!

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Hi Michelle - you've got a wonderful idea. Gold, silver, bronze - there's something for every taste. bear_thumb

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Peter, Thelma, Sarah J, Debbie 5, EJ, Pink and Kornelia  bear_flower for your lovely comments x  I find little bears quite hard to do as I am all fingers and thumbs and have to sew under a magnifying glass to make sure my hand sewing is neat but despite the faff I still love making them.

Board footer