Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

I am so excited.   I just bought what i call an "investment bear" and thought I'd share his pics. bear_wub bear_wub He's going to be going eventually Martha Anderson for repair, but here's the before pictures.  His name is Chester.

And then, of course, I had to go to Philadelphia for the Quinlan Teddy Bear show on Saturday since I'm only 1.5 hours away!!
So here are the two I adopted, one from Sharon Barron from (Matteo), made from an 100-year-old sleigh mohair blanket, and then Caramel from Allen Hsu of the Teddy Bear Barn.

It looks like they're all going to be great friends. bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Chester

Caramel and Matteo

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Fabulous new friends you have!  bear_flower  I especially like the Sharon Barron bear... that lovely mohair.  bear_wub

Becky

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

I love your new additions! Isn't bear shopping the most fun! I love them all! Thanks so much for sharing ~ Debbie 5 bear_rolleyes

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Thanks...there's nothing better than bear shopping!!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I love them! What a great group! Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to go to the Philadelphia show for years now. Maybe 2020 will be the year I get to go! [Insert a hopeful teddy bear smilie here]

TheGypsyDove (was) The 4 Claws Company
Lancaster,VA

I am drawn to Carmel . . for some reason ? Super group!

Board footer