Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

nettie scotland
Website

I just saw this zany bear on ebay.Does anyone know this Australian artist.I love this mad creature.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Leesha-Marisha-Orig … dZViewItem

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, My!
Very Zany!
Very Unique!
Never heard of the artist!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very unusual.  I have never seen anything quite like it.  I do like the colors though.  Just goes to show there are no boundaries in art.  I hope she finds a good home. bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Veeeerrrrryyyy interesting!  I, too, have never heard of the artist.

ellen ontario, canada

WOWZAAAAAA!  wouldn't you like to give her a squeeze??!
bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow Nettie,

thanks, we would have missed this treat had you not found it and brought it to us.  Thank you for doing that. 

What a fun bear.....no limits....no bounderies....that's the beauty of life and art.

Aren't we lucky?!

too cute, I have never seen this before.

dilu

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Verity is quite a well known artist in Australia.  Very well known for her "merbears" (which is also her trading name).  I saw some of her bears at a shw in Melbourne and they were quite amazing.  Having seen them in pictures previously, I didn't think they were my thing at all, but she had a small one at the show which was just stunning and I quickly changed my mind.  (shows how important "in the fur" can be than a photo) 

This is her website
www.merbears.com

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Ah yes i have seen her bears but didn't know her name.  I'm shocking like though.  The bear is whimsical and I love it.  It wuld bring a smile to my face every time.

nettie scotland
Website
melissa wrote:

Verity is quite a well known artist in Australia.  Very well known for her "merbears" (which is also her trading name).  I saw some of her bears at a shw in Melbourne and they were quite amazing.  Having seen them in pictures previously, I didn't think they were my thing at all, but she had a small one at the show which was just stunning. 

This is her website
www.merbears.com

Thanks for the link Melissa.I quite like the merbears but the pictures of the four legged ones are not working.She seems to be a very talented wee soul.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW Nettie, thanks for the posting, what amarvelously unusual bear. The name doesnt ring a bell. But some quite unusal designs come out of Victoria. bear_grin  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow! What an unusual yet fascinating girl this bear is. I have never heard of the maker.

Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer