Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

naughtyholly.jpgJust look at this picture of one of my dogs!

Holly has developed a taste for the fine sandpaper that my son uses for the tip on his snooker cue. Not just the

sandpaper though, she also eats the snooker chalk and cue tips. She will search through Simon's bag if she gets

half a chance.

Jane   :doh:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

She looks like she's thinking I am going to be in BIG trouble now!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane, she is so lovely ,even though shes in the bad books.  Hugs Rita xx

Deb Upstate New York

Now there's some roughage we don't have in our diets!  Is she slender Jane?  Maybe I'll stop by the hardware store on my way home tonight ...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO looks like my dogs!! I just caught Max last night with a papertowel - shredded all over the place.. dont ask me how he got it or where from ....  and daisy last week her and max were growling at eachother, and of course, she won and she was acting all secretive over on the other side of the couch as I was needle felting away, here one of them had pulled the little dojamahicky off of the end of my jacket zipper, maybe it is called a zipper pull... anywho, I luckily realized it in time!!...

when max was a pup he also sole a bear ear I was working on... I was on to the second one and noticed him over in the corner with that secretive "i'm being bad" look... there was my ear!! I caught that in time too!!!

I'll have to catch them in action and take a pic too bear_original  thanks for an early am laugh!!  bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Deb wrote:

Now there's some roughage we don't have in our diets!  Is she slender Jane?  Maybe I'll stop by the hardware store on my way home tonight ...

HA!  bear_laugh

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Er.... as we speak one of my dogs is chewing a pencil...which I am taking away from her.....!!!
What a nice picture!!!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Jane, that is a face to die for...and that 'gripper tooth' on the bottom that seems to have a death grip on the sand paper, plus the look in her eyes...don't mess with me!!! Just too funny, I am so glad you shared this with us...gave me a good morning laugh to start the day with.
Nancy

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That is too cute. My cats are forever stealing random bear parts. Our large calico will even get into my bag if left open and unattended. she is a naughty cat. ONce she even climbed ontop of the kitchen hutch to steal a bear I sat up there.
funny animals.
Hugs,
Kathy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

tifftp.jpgShe is cute! Sounds like a handful.
I have to watch my westie , she is always getting into something.
Not as bad since she turned 3.
Here is my favorite pic of her when we caught her in the bathroom
she about 6 months old here.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO Looks exactly like what Max was doing!!! Daisy use to always get into TP when she was a pup!!! She use to steal socks too! Adorable pic!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Very cute pics! I think most puppies like to get that TP!

One of my dogs just got in trouble. I was sitting here typing when I heard her chewing on something.

Well, my daughter is potty-trained but stills wets at night, so she wears Pull-ups at bedtime. Our rotten little dog, Gracie just retreived the dirty disposable panties from the trash! She also loves to eat my fiancee's socks and underwear. Serves him right for throwing them all over the house instead of the laundry!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful pictures of your dogs Jane and Tami and aren't they just the best.

Never a dull moment when a dog is in the house.
One year between our dog Max and cat Abdul they had knocked over the Christmas tree
and he started chewing the wooden Christmas decorations. You have to love them!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Carolyn...I shudder to tell this, but dogs and cats are not the only ones to knock over a Christmas tree.

We were living in Florida at the time and I bought one of those rattan swings that hangs from it's own stand.  I had just brought it home and set it in the living room, thinking I would wait for hubby to come home and help me put it in the lanai. 
I kept looking at it and decided to get in and 'take it for a swing'....honest I wasn't swinging THAT hard...and over it went with me in it...right smack into the Christmas tree.  As I am struggling trying to get tinsel and broken balls off me, the door opens and in walks David.  That man is a saint....he just looked down at me and said very calmly..."how was your day, Nanc....?" 
Tami...the look on Tiffani's face is just about the look I had on my face, when I looked up and saw David standing there  :doh: .  I know JUST how your little pup must have felt.

Ain't life grand.....

Nanc.........

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

LOL .........that is sad but funny Nancy,   bear_grin   bear_grin    bear_grin

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Nanc_
that is too funny.  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Kathy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sad but funny sums it up....to bad David didnt have a camera....sorry 'bout your tree....

It does create a great mind picture though  bear_grin

dilu

Board footer