Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Vicky, I have just been looking at the new faces in the User Photo section.........boy have you changed........

Come on you pretty lady lets have a real picture of you. I know your bears are sooooo gorgeous but you're

lovely too....share a picture with us all..........if I can do it then you have no worries!

PLEASE!  bear_flower

Hugs Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Who? bear_shocked Me? bear_shocked ............... Jane did I post my avatar bear in the user photos section?  I think I may have been confused :wacko:.......... it's a sad state of affairs bear_sad .  I did delete it pretty quick, but I think some of the browsers may still be picking it up.  I can't see it on my pc.

On the subject of user photos, I've had a quick look and can only find a couple ............. but they are way, way too scarey to post.  As a result I have spent the last 10 minutes in front of the bathroom mirror, pulling the skin on my face in different directions to see which form of plastic surgery would iron out the wrinkles that seem to have suddenly appeared.  Why is it when you look in the mirror, you think you're still 21 and then someone entirely different turns up in a photograph!

I'll work on a photo ............................. do you think Photoshop has a wrinkle diffusion button?  Right now I'm off to bed with a huge pot of face cream.  That should fix it! bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Why is it when you look in the mirror, you think you're still 21 and then someone entirely different turns up in a photograph!

bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

My problem exactly, Vicky!

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey Vicky my friend we all have that problem eventually but hey I saw you in October and you looked good to me. Look here Vicky if I can add my mug shot then there's no reason you can't. You are a lovely lady just pop in a picture to the gallery and lets all enjoy seeing you, your beautiful and have a real nice personality. Go on Vicky lets see you up there.  bear_original

:hug:  Jane  bear_flower

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Jane you say the nicest things   :redface: - what a lovely lady you are. :hug:  bear_flower

Eileen - Im SO glad I'm not alone!!!!!! bear_thumb

I'll work on a photo, then again I could just post another of my furry friends ..............................

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey Vicky ...NO MORE BEARS... well not where your photo should be ...yer hear!

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jane  bear_grin

Board footer