Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hello fellow bear friends!

I just recieved an email from a shop owner in the UK.  She says she just read an article about my bears and me in Teddy Bear Club International TBCI.  I have not seen this article but I knew it was coming.  I subscribed to this magazine but have heard nothing nor have I received a copy.  Hopefully I will get one.

What I am asking is this:  Can anyone who has access to one of these magazines PLEASE get one, or two for me?  I wll pay for the magazines and the shipping. :pray:  :pray:  bear_wub

I have never had an article written about me and I would be so greatful to anyone who could help me get some copies. :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Thank you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... I haven't seen it yet!  Do you know what the issue number or month is!  The last one I have is December.... Unless someone from the U.K. comes up with an armful for you.... I'll be happy to grab a couple at Barnes & Nobel and ship them to you... they just started carrying TBCI at my nearby Barnes & Nobel..... let me know Judi.. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

Beary truly yours
Wild Thyme Originals

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much Kim!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:     The article was submitted in December by our very own Christine Pike.  Since I am not familiar with this magazine I don't know how often it comes out.  It must be the most recent issue becuase the lady from the UK just emailed me that she read the article.

I can't wait to see it. :pray:

I can't thank you enough Kim!  Just let me know how much and I will use paypal.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Hudson, Ohio

TBCI comes out every month!!!! So, my best is that it's in January or February.... It obviously takes a bit longer for the US stores to get it, but I will look every time I am there, until I find it!  My store only gets in like three copies of it each month.... If someone from the UK grabs a bunch of copies, just call me off of the quest....

their website is:

http://www.planet-teddybear.com  You might want to e Mail them and ask them if they can send you a bunch?

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Judi,
     We are going to Ottawa on Saturday - I'll check Chapters and see if I can find it.  They should have sent you at least on complimentary copy -  I'd email them and see if they will send one.

Hugs,

Brenda

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Judi im going to WHsmiths at the weekend i will see if it is out.
How many would you like?

Hugs
Vicki

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Sorry I cant help but CONGRATS GIRL!!!  :hug:

Hudson, Ohio

Oh My Gosh Judi... In my eagerness to try to provide assistance, I completely forgot to congratulate you!!!!!!!!!   I know, that you know, however,  that invisibly hidden in my sentences was a great big YIPPIE, GIRL!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Judi ....... and well deserved  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  WOW, Judi!! Congratulations!  :hug:

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You know I knew this was in the works, but a big public CONGRATULATIONS all the same, is more than deserved!  I'm very excited for you.

Here in Chico, we get NUTTIN in the way of bear magazines.  However, I have a subscription to TBCI which I don't think has expired yet.  However, being in CA/USA, my copy is about a month late.  When the time comes, Judi, if you don't have all the copies you want or need, just let me know, and you can have mine!

What an excellent honor, and my congratulations to you once again!

Hugs,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi, very big congratulations for the article in TBCI - - - I'm really happy for you!  The bookstores that I go to don't carry the British mags, but I bet you end up with more than you need.  The people on this board are so generous and helpful.  Bravo and kudos to you, you talented lady, you!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Yah Yah from me to  BIG CONRATULATIONS!!!
kathy

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Major congratulations, Judi!  If you're still looking for copies when that issue is released in the US, I can get you some at my local Barnes & Noble.  Just let me know if they're needed!

Hugs,
Kelly

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Sorry, I can't help you with the magazines, Judi. But major congratulations are in order here! I'm very happy for you, Judi, and of course, proud to be in your company here. I know you don't get in a magazine without lots of hard work first. So...Congratulations! It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you a million times! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I will take whatever I can get my hands on.  Who knows if I will ever be this lucky again in my life!!!  PLEASE ladies, email me with how much you need for shipping and the cost of the magazines...I insist on paying every penny.. I can paypal you or send the money by mail.

I can't thank you enough for your willingness to help me. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pipa UK

Ohh Judi i saw your article in my Issue i got delivered, !  it's FABULOUS !!!

Well done !!!!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Judy,
Congratulations - double page article - great!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I got a copy in my local shopping mall tonite - if you would like this one - you are welcome to it too - unless of course you have enough offers of copies nearer to you than the UK  bear_original  Or alternatively if you would like me to scan it tomorro I can and email it too you - or both options if you like
Just let me know when you have time  bear_original

OOps just saw Jane (doodlebears) scan after I had posted this :redface:
:hug: Anne

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Judi i have got 2 magazines wait here for you hun, email me your address and i will send them to you on monday. My i also say you look amazing and what a great article about you and your wonderful bears, well done.  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I don't usually buy this mag ... but I'm going to this month!  I saw a scan of the article and it looks super.  Well done Judi and Chris!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

just wanted to say a hugeeee congratulations Judi - how exciting for you.  I unfortunately can't find this magazine over here in Belgium at the moment.

Hugs
Catherine

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Judi
I checked Chapters here but the magazine is not in yet- will keep looking. On another note is Teddy bear and Friends Jan/Feb issue out yet? Can't find it anywhere!!!!
Hugs
Gail :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

I´ve got it a few days ago and now I read here this. bear_grin
My subscription needs sometimes very long for the short way from UK to Germany...
In this moment I want a read the text about you and thougt: I knew these bears! Therefore I look here!
A good story and wonderful bears!!! bear_wub
Congratulations Judi!!!

Do you want to have my one, too?

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I've just had my copy too :). If you need it, I'll sent it to you, Judi :). Just a little problem : it has suffer from the travel, I prefer to warn you.
Congratulations again, dear Judi ! :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ladies you are so warm , kind and wonderful to offer me your copies.  Amanda and Vicki have sent me two each and Jane has bought ten for me.

Simone anbd Marion, I certainly don't want to take your only copy...but I am sending you BIG bear hugs for your generous offer! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thank you Amanda and Vicki! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer