Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

I thought I would just share a little of last weekend.  I have already posted some of these on another thread.

Hayley made a few new friends last weekend.

This was one of Hayley's new friends.

abchayleandhernewfrie.jpg

I also finally meet Hayley face to face.  We have corresponded over the last few years and always had a laugh.

On Saturday night we went to the dinner as part of the Australian Bear Convention.  The dinner was to present the winners from TABA with their awards and to raise money for Breast Cancer ( $ 2000 was raised over the weekend).  We all had eyes bigger than our stomachs as it was a seafood buffet.  I introduced her to 2 of my other friends ( yes I have a couple ) and we had such a great night and more laughs.

As part of the Australian Bear Awards - 4 artists receive Encouragement Awards- the Professional Encouragement was awarded to Hayley

abhaylewithaward.jpg

The Novice Encouragement Award went to Sarah Jane unfortunately she couldn't make it to the dinner.
sarah-jackson.jpg

Hayley having fun!!  You should have seen the dessert bar.  That is where I was as it spelt backward is how I felt!!!

abdhayleatinner.jpg

Hayley and I- please excuse my face I had just been to the dermatologist.
lisa__hayley.JPG

sarahjane Brisbane

Aaaargh...Lisa next time I have a red nose like that I'm going to wear some makeup!!!  :redface:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lisa and Hayley looks as though it was a great weekend.. Congratulations Hayley and Sarah on your ribbons and awards ... thanks for sharing

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Sarah
Instead of make up - I will have to learn to use photoshop!!!!!!! to hide all my blemishes

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow you girls had a great time.  :hug:  Congrats Hayley and Sarah.

Thanks for sharing with us Lisa. :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great photos, Lisa.  Big congrats to Hayley and Sarah Jane - all of you look fantastic!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Great photos!  I especially like the one of Hayley with the prawn lol.  bet you do too Hayley hehe.  You look like you had such fun!  Jealous!!!  especially of the dessert bar you're talking about  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Now lisa, I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't told us about your dermatoligist!  you look fine!   bear_innocent   thanks so much for sharing!! :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing your photos Lisa - looks like a great time was had by all.
Congratulations Hayley and Sarah Jane  bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A huge big congratulations Sarah Jane and Hayley. Great shots Lisa, thanks for sharing. You all look great to me.
Sarah Jane there is no use not having your picture in the photo gallery now. Please post a nice picture of yourself as you look great.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Jane - she should use it behind her avator but she doesn't like her red nose!!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Alright, alright you've talked me into it...I'm off to try and work out how to post it!!!  bear_tongue

sarahjane Brisbane

Right now the photo is on....red nose and all!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

well done!!!!!!!!!! Sarah Jane

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Yeah, now we know SarahJane.

Also the dessert bar sounds nice  :dance:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks everyone!
I had such a great weekend....got off to a rocky start when I got to the airport and discovered I'd left my 'important' bag at home though! Air tickets, accomodation info, business cards, credit card machine, CAMERA!!! :photo: ...pretty much all the stuff I needed!!
Anyway...it's amazing what you can do without when you have to and the weekend was a lot of fun! The dinner on the Saturday evening was delicious and there were lots of laughs. It was good to have a chance to chat without having to watch your table.
When Lisa took 'the prawn' picture and said she was going to post it on TT, I thought she was joking! :twisted:

Sarah Jane...I have just put your photo into photoshop...the red nose will be gone in a tic. Lisa...want that blemish removed??? :crackup: Anyone else??

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congratulations Hayley and Sarah.  Sounds like you all had a great time.  Love to photo of Hayley chowing down!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

sarahjane Brisbane

Sarah Jane...I have just put your photo into photoshop...the red nose will be gone in a tic. Lisa...want that blemish removed???

Hayley you really are a sweet heart...Thank you!!! ....Hmmm I must give up alcohol bear_whistle

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Just like to say congrats to Hayley and Sarahjane . Well done
hugs

Board footer