Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

P1010061-Large-Web-view.jpgP1010053-Large-Web-view.jpgI love Halloween and the colors orange and black......... (Go Bengals!).........so I had to make a Halloween bear this Fall.  He is made with hand-dyed curly distressed mohair and is sporting a wonderful witch hat made by my good bear friend, Tami Eveslage.  She and I did a hat swap, and I hope she likes mine as much as I like hers!!!!  I named this guy Boris cuz I couldn't think of anything else????

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub Boris does not just make a cute Halloween bear, he looks like a very cute "all year round bear" too.

I love the colors and his facial expression.

Hugs,
Marion

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Connie, he's fabulous! As I told you when you brought him to my house, he's my favorite that you have done. VERY handsome! Your photographs are great too!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

He's wonderful. I really love his face and head shape. I try to make the shape and look of your wonderful bear but never achieve it. Wonderful hat too!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I love everything about this bear ! ! !  bear_wub  bear_wub

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Boris is wonderful Connie........your bears have such expressive faces !!  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Yvonne  bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh my gosh - another one of your bears I LOVE!!! bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great bear wearing a great hat!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thank you, everyone, for the kind comments on Boris.  He is sitting on my mantle now - my only Halloween decoration out so far...........

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love the faces on your bears-they are sooo appealing.Boris has lovely colours too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow now this is what i call a bear, he is just amazing and i cant stop looking at him. Connie is he your own design? and do you ever sell your bears.

Hugs :hug:
Vicki

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thanks everyone.  Vicki, this bear is my own design and I haven't started selling yet but if I keep making bears I'm going to have to or else my husband will so he has room to move!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Connie, this is a lovely bear!  bear_wub I think you'll have to start selling your bears soon, if not for your hubby's sake, then for the collectors who will no doubt coax you into it soon enough! bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Connie he is just beautiful. He's sooo cuddly looking. He is very substantial looking. I love this type of bear. bear_thumb  Sorry I'm so late in looking. I'm just starting to catch up on all I have missed.  bear_grin

Board footer