Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Does anyone know where to get PINK PLASTIC SAFETY EYES?

A friend of mine is making white mice and guinea pigs and can't find these eyes anymore. I told her I'd ask you all if you had any suggestions. You are all so resourceful!!

Thanks!
Daphne

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I think I saw some for sale on ebay under bear making supplies - although it could have been pink noses.

Jane

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Try CR'S..they are on line...Winney

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

OOPs...CR'S Crafts...Winney

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tried 'em.... only saw brown. bear_sad

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How about trying the clear and painting them???  You know, really only REWs (red Eyed Whites) some Goldens in the guinea pigs have Red eyes, some other breeds have a "ruby glow" but then, they aren't pink or red......... you could still go for a brown and be "correct" using them... Just a thought bear_laugh Oh and then there are the new breeds of Blue Eyed whites - they are very very pretty.. you wouldn't need to use evil red eyes LOL

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Danni Talking about 'evil red eyes' I have a budgie with red eyes...freeky, but we love him. Hey Danni just for you...his name is Aussie (spelt ozzy!) Tee Hee :)

Jane

Deb Upstate New York

Daphne~

Go to CR's and search on PINK.  Also, www.chatsco.com (is post and shank style the same as safety?)

Deb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I do know CR's Crafts has them.  I have thier catalog. If you don't see them on line you may want to call them.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

A bear with conjunctiva? LMAO... sorry i am in a strange mood! LOL

Australia

I have budgies with red eyes!  Doesn't bother me much, but it does bother the public...  I can see why.. it's kinda freaky isn't it?

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK, first let me reiterate: I am not making these red eyed creatures, a friend of mine, in fact the woman who taught me how to make bears, who has been a bear artist for 15 years, is the one doing this!

I will search CR's again.... I don't find their site too user friendly but I really think it's just me!!! Judi, maybe I will get out their catalog instead!!

These have to be the plastic saftey eyes so we can't paint glass ones... thought of that! Thanks!

Thank you for all of your help. I knew you gals would have an answer!
Daphne

Australia

Oh okay, so you aren't making the red/pink eyed creatures LOL  Sorry, we got a little carried away..Okay..so I got a little carried away..

I tend to do that..

On the odd occassion........................................................

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yup, Danni, you do!! That's what keeps me laughing! :lol:

You're the greatest!! Don't change!!!

(Red eyed creatures give me the willies so I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't the one with the crazy idea!! bear_happy )

Hugs,
Daphne

Australia

hahhaa   I am sooo glad you still Lurve me!!!
hehehe

Danni

Board footer