Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

merry11.jpgHi friends !

I would like to show you my latest bear. He is a commission bear, which is obvious as he is not red/blue/green :D. It's the first time in one year I make a natural colored bear :). So here is an "Attic Attic Bear" :D.
He is also my first airbrushed bear. In fact, the airbrushing was more noticeable before the paint dried  :rolleyes:. But I now truly adore my lsweet darling wee airbrush ;).
I'm waiting for approbation of the collector, who choose the name Mozart, but for the moment, he is my little "Merry", my Christmas bear :).

merry05.jpg

Lots of hugs,
Marion  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Marion, he is stunning! I'm in no doubt that your collector will be thrilled! I dream of owning one of your bears.... bear_wub ....one day I WILL own one!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is great Marion-I am sure your collector will love him bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Marion
He is really great.
I like him a lot.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I think i love your bears in the natural colour too Marion. Mozart is a simply wonderful bear and i'm sure that the customer will be so very very happy with him - i know i would be.

Your bears are simply wonderful and i may just have to commission one for myself after Christmas Marion.
bear_rolleyes
Penny

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks you so much for your kind words, friends ! bear_original
My collector is happy with Mozart, so he will travel to Namibia tomorrow bear_original.
Gemma : oh thanks ! I'm touched you would like to adopt one of my little ones  :hug:.
Penny : wow, I would be honored and very happy to create a special bear for you Pen-Pen !  :hug:
You girls, made me smile, thanks bear_original.

Board footer