Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

On the TEDDY BEAR & FRIENDS forum today, I discovered this new content, which will likely be of interest to many of you, given the passionate discussions of late re: revitalizing this market and grabbing some spotlight and exposure for our beloved teddy bears. 

To read the thread in its entirety, please visit:

http://www.teddybearandfriends.com/foru … owtopic=28

We're in the process of pushing to get our magazines in more specialty shops so that it's easy for our readers to find - and we'd love referrals on places you'd like to see the magazine! If there's a specific store or shop where you'd like to see our magazine, please email me their information and we'll get in touch with them to see if they'd be interested in carrying the magazine. Likewise, if you're a dealer and would like to carry our magazines, we'd love to hear from you!

In the meantime, if you'd like to purchase back issues of Teddy Bear & Friends, our customer service department would be happy to help you. They can be reached at 800-437-5828 or go to the "contact us" section of the web site and click on the customer service phone number: this will bring you to an email form.

Karen Hegarty
Madavor Media/Teddy Bear & Friends
khegarty@madavor.com

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Shelli for sharing this info!

Great idea, Lisa. I've got 4 shows coming up and would happily distribute freebies.

Hey, for those of us doing shows ... if we have back issues we're willing to part with (that's the catch:lol:) why not take them to shows? Perpahs you do and I'm just a little slow. :P

Daphne bear_original

Board footer