Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

This is not bear related but I just wanted to share what I have been up to lately.
This is my lastest creation and hope you enjoy looking. Some of you have already seen him, but for those who have asked.

Just a quick visit for I am off to see our dear Renea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0051820321

hugs kassie

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Kassie...that is exquisit (spelling  :doh: ) Please say hello to Renae when you see her.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Kassie,
     Your sculpture is wonderful - good luck with it.  Say hi to Renae for me - we had a nice long chat this afternoon on the phone.  She sounded good but tired. 

hugs,

Brenda

Dilu Posts: 8,574

You already know what I think Kassie, fantastic job!

love
d

Oregon

Hi Sarah , Brenda and Dilu,

Sarah - thank you hon. I laughed at your spelling comment. I know how that goes - I do it all the time.  bear_grin

Brenda - Thank you, I am glad you like him. I got this after the fact - but I will when I see her next. She very much enjoyed your chat. You are a doll to call her, she really needs and appreciates it.  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu dear friend, thank you always.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

hugs kassie

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

When I saw him Kassie I was absolutely floored by your talent. I SO WANT HIM IT HURTS.  bear_wub
Such a shame you put him up at xmas when I have a large tax bill to pay and parcels to post bear_cry  bear_cry

Oregon

Wendy dear - I am so sorry that I put in up at your tax time. *poutie lip*  bear_grin no really. I wish I could just give him to those who adore him. As I am sure you know - it is hard sometimes to be an artist and have to pays ones bills. You just want to share them and give them away. Thank you hon. I am so glad you liked him. Renea wants him too -   bear_original For that matter so do I  bear_grin I am starting on my next one here in the next couple of days. I will keep you posted. Oh, I should show you the graphical picture he was modeled after. A couple of other people have ask, so I will just post it here.
hugs hon - off to go to work
Kassie
buddragon.jpg

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

it looks great, Kassie.  bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Kassie !
What a wonderful sculpture !!! :clap:
You are so talented and I'm so envy!! bear_grin

Please say hello to Renae when you
meet her !!

hugs
Marie

Celena Oxford

WOW  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked   Amazing creation!  Kassie, you are one talented lady  bear_thumb

Beary hugs
Celena :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a fantastic creature, Kassie - you are sooooo super talented!  And big congratulations for your two nominations in The Ted Worldwide competition - you rock, my friend!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kassie what a fantastic piece, that dragon is amazing. The only dragon I have made will now be hidden at the back of a very large cupboard after seeing your dragon.  :redface:

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Oregon

Thank you everyone. I am  :redface: here. but do appreciate  your wonderful comments.

Chrissie - thank you.

dear Jane, aawww don't say that hon. really - I am sure your dragon is wonderful.  :hug:  :hug:

Sue Ann, thank you dear friend.  bear_flower  :hug:  thank you also on the grads on the nomination. I am very honored.

Marie -

You are so talented and I'm so envy!!

your straight forwardness makes me giggle. I know what you mean. thank you.   bear_original I will for sure give Renea hugs for you. she will be here tomorrow.

Celena - thank you so much.

Melanie - thank you hon. I am so glad you like him.

Ellen -

Goodness, you have flabbergasted me and that is a big thing for someone that talks as much as I....

you cracked me up -  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  well, I will take that as a really big compliment then bear_grin thank you hon for the compliment and laugh.

hugs kassie

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Well Kassie: I am now looking form my jaw that just hit the floor....Holy cow...or should I say Dragon....what talent. Where did you learn how to do that? You are gifted my friend! Best of luck on ebay. I bet there will be a bidding war over this one.

Bear Hugs

Michelle

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Spectacular! I am in awe of your talent Kassie! I hope he fetches a great price.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your latest creation is wonderful, Kassie.
Best of luck with the auction.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Oregon

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much. I am glad you like him.

Where did you learn how to do that?

I am all self-taught. I use to work with clay and clay wheels years ago. It has been some time since I have worked with sculpture. I did make a few of sculptured dolls last year. But I fell into bear making shortly after that and have not made any since. I do enjoy sculpture and plan on making a few for a little while.

I bet there will be a bidding war over this one.

that kind of war is ok.  bear_grin Thank you again hon for your wonderful compliments.  bear_original  :hug: Hi Sabine,

Thank you so much.

I hope he fetches a great price.

me too!!!!  bear_grin

hugs kassie

Board footer