Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

My Toplist 100 is still sooooo empty, does nobody like to add their banner or Textlink??

You are all welcome to add your Banner or textlink.
Just click on my Homepage on the golden Globe and join

RIta

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I would be so very honored my Dear! I appologise for not getting back to you sooner. The Carrick household is a little crazy these days. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Many Hugs Louise

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Thank you Louise,

That is nice of you.
I already gave up and wanted to delete the List again

Rita

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Not a problem Rita. I have added your site to our link. I thought you were already there? I told you I would miss someone. I am truly sorry. But you are there now.

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Actually, I went to check this out the other day in a spare minute I had, Rita, and I couldn't figure it out.  I didn't have a lot of time to spend but will look into it again tomorrow.  bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Rita - I just joined... I must say it's not a quick doing and one has to put the golden cup logo onto their webpage. So if you just list artists by name in text like I do this can be a chore to have to cut/past code and put the banner some where. But, I did it. :D
Daphne

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I need to get a logo going first... just got my website started but that would be great if you are willing to add me bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Rita,i would love to join but I need to do a banner first.I'll make sure your on my link page and join yours when my banner is ready.Thanks,Shari.

Board footer