Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Last Thursday evening Adele and Jasmine were discharged from hospital, unfortunately Naomi had to stay in hospital, the results from the meningitis tests came back, they didn't know if it had been meningitis or not. But her red blood cells were still fighting something, so they were keeping her on the antibiotics and treating it as if it were meningitis.
It has been a tough week, hopefully the antibiotics will stop on Sunday (three weeks after birth) and then they will monitor her for 48 hours after that and then she may be allowed home on Tuesday.
Poor Adele had to leave Naomi in hospital and go home, she manages to get in to hospital every day with help from one of us carrying Jasmine. Adele isn’t allowed to carry her as she tore her stomach muscles and needs physiotherapy. James goes in after work for a couple of hours and then they have to go home and leave little Naomi there.
Hugs Kerren

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kerren... what gorgeous little girls!   :hug:

Oh, it must be so hard for Adele to leave one of her little sweeties at night!   bear_cry

It sounds like the hospital is just being careful ( and that's great that they are!).  I hope that she has both little babes in her arms as soon as possible!   bear_thumb  bear_wub  :hug:

Kim Basta

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are lovely little girls Kerren.I hope all goes well and she can come home to keep her sister company as they must miss each other.Lots of :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

It does sound like the hospital is being extra cautious which in the long run is a good thing. It doesn't make it any easier for all of you though does it? Praying you get a very special 'home delivery' for Christmas! :pray:

Cheryl bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Kerren, they are absolutely beautiful!  bear_wub

You must be the proudest grandma on the earth right now...they're SO precious...  bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

They are so beautiful, and little Naomi will be well looked after and ready to come home soon.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh what little cuties  bear_original
I do hope that they are all together for christmass  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Darling little girls, Kerren and I hope that Naomi will soon be home with her family.
You must be such a proud Grandma.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kerren they are beautiful, you must feel so proud of your lovely family. I pray that you will all be together soon.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

They are soooooo adorable.  Fingers crossed they can be all together for Christmas - and that not being in a hospital

Gorgeous girls.
Danni

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Kerren, my thoughts are with you.  When our twins were born 32 years ago we had to leave our little girl in the hospital for a month as she was a light-weight and I couldn't bring her home with her brother until she was 6lb.  As she was only 4lb 7ozes it was heartbreaking to leave her behind.

Hopefully your family will all be together soon...

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Kerren...I hope little Naomi will be home soon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kerrie they are just such beautiful girls.  I hope that Naomi can join her family soon, fully recoved.  Enjoy those little angels !

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Kerren! What beautiful babies. I just know all will be well in the end.! Our thought and prayers are certainly with all of you!

Hugs Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're just beautiful!!  You are so blessed.  I do hope Naomi is able to go home soon.  A Christmas delivery would be magical, wouldn't it?

Warmest bear hugs and praying for a special delivery,  :hug:  :pray:
Aleta

Board footer