Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lulubears Posts: 280

A week or so ago someone posted wanting info on Jennifer Laing's new book.  I called and talked with Jennifer this morning, and at this point in time, the book is on indefinite hold.   She is looking into a couple of different options in regards to the book and promised to let me know as soon as she has made a final decision.

Right now, she is buried in snow in New Mexico, like a lot of others on the list, but is still active in the bear world.  She is definitely going to have a table at our show in Albuquerque in May, and possibly our show in Austin in June.  I've been working on projects around the house and maybe if I get my guest bedroom finished up, I can persuade her to come to Austin and stay long enough to do some workshops! 

At any rate, I'll let everyone know as soon as Jennifer tells me what the new book situation looks like.

Hugs,
Luann

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

It was me who was trying to find out about Jennifer's latest book. Thanks for taking to the time to find out what was happening about it and keeping us updated once Jennifer let's you know as to what will be happening on the book  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Thanks for the information, and I shall eagerly await any more news about her next book.  I have all of Jennifers books, and I find them just brilliant.  Full of information, great design information and really good value for money.  I can highly recommend them to any new bearmaker.  Her bearmaking video is also brilliant for newies.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I have her books too and was fortunate enough to attend a workshop she gave in Toronto.  :clap: Very informative.

Marion

beary_clairey Luton

Ooohhh I just love her books !!!

Hugs

Claire

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Her books are great
Lynette

Board footer