Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I absolutely adore him Deborah - he is gorgeous!  I really like the green colour - you have done a wonderful job with it. 
I know one year I purchased all kinds of green mohair, as I wanted to do a series of green bears (not sure why), and I still have most of it.  Once it arrived I just couldn't get "into" it.  I have dyed some of it, and it turned out a lovely pink colour, so I guess all was not lost.

Jane P.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Shelli wrote:

Well the color choice might not have been ideal but you sure did some bangup work on him!  He's got an absolutely PERFECT nose and the most wonderfully sweet face.  I rather like him, myself, and he'll be perfect to usher in St. Paddy's Day come March.  His little pigment-dipped paws are super cute!

Nothing I can say- Shelli has said it so eloquently :thumbsup:but then maybe I could say ....you did a brilliant job it looks like he was worth all the  frustration hes come up a beauty bear_thumb

Densteds Densteds
Website

It's not easy being green  :crackup:  :crackup:
Deborah, he's absolutely gorgeous, I love him, and that nose is just perfect  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I must echo what the others have said here. I love this little green bear! bear_wub

Board footer