Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey all you beary pals,
Just want to let everyone who managed to grab a piece of the free mini fabric that it has left the building.  Took it to the post office this morning, should reach everyone within 10 business days give or take a few months, after all we are talking Canada post :twisted:  Hope everyone can use this stuff if not don't feel that you have to hang on to it, I have no problem with anyone passing it on.
Would love to see what y'all manage to create with it.
Have fun
Deborah Burnham

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Deborah !! What a dear Heart you are to go to all that trouble and expense. GOD will surely bless you !!!! Thank you so very much from all of us who will receive this wonderful fabric !!!

kissbear.gif

K Pawz Guest

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thank You Deborah

Hugs,
Krista

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Your a gem Deb.....

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

oooh how exciting!!!
Thanks ever so much - I love getting nice things in the post!!!  (makes a change from bills!!!)

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Yea!  Thank you AGAIN and AGAIN!  Will post photos as soon as something is created.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou so much Deborah  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks so much Deborah !  Since we are only a couple of provinces apart mine should get here by next Christmas  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Thanks Deborah!!!  I love getting fun stuff in the mail.....woo hoo!! bear_grin  bear_grin

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Thank you so much!  I can't wait  bear_grin  Who knows when I'll actually have time to work on it, but I will post what I make  bear_original
Thank you, thank you, thank you  bear_smile

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

You are all very very welcome,
Hugs Deborah

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks Deborah , looking forward to seeing it and then deciding what I'm gonna make with it  bear_grin

hugs

Shane

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Thank you Deborah, I already have a bear in mind!  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

It's here, it's really here !!!!!!!  Thanks so much Deborah for the wonderful package of goodies !!!!!! They brightened my day- I love the handmade card too-Your bears are just beautiful.   Sheesh,you are so sweet to share all this stuff.  I have some fabric just like this in other colors so I'll fun making something.  I would like to reimburse you for postage......gosh they charged an arm and a leg just to get it here.   

Here is a pic of a of a bear I made using the same type of fabric for anyone interest to see what it looks made up.  The fur flattens a bit  while working on the bear, just brush it with a toothbrush or eylash brush and it fluffs up. 

NoellaStand.jpg

djbbears Queensland

Hi Deborah bear_grin Just letting you know I received your wonderful valentines card bear_wub  today and it really cheered me up had the biggest smile on my face bear_grin you have a great creative flair that I do admire it shows in everything you do bear_flower Thank you again from the bottom of my heart :hug:
and love the little bear stickers thats so cute ty bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie bear_thumb

Waterloo, Ontario

Hi Deborah,

I received my fabric today and all the little goodies,  thank you so much  it is going to make wonderful little bears and I'll make sure to post a pic as soon as it's done. 

I also would like to reimburse you for the postage, I was shocked at how much it cost .  Please let send me a pm on how I can pay you for the shipping.  I can pay with paypal , it was very sweet of you, what a great way to end the week.

big hugs

Shane

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I can't wait to get mine ...I keep looking

bear_grin

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you so much for the fabric and the other lovely bits and bobs you included with it - you are too kind!!  What a lovely package to receive this morning!!
The fabric is lovely - I would call it vintage rayon, but others may know it by a different name.  It is certainly a fabric that I regularly use - thank you so much!!!  I can't get over your kindness!!! bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Hi Deborah,

I received my fabric today & all the little goodies.  I was expecting the extras,  thank you so much As soon as I can get the rest of my bear making stuff here I am going to make a little guy.

I will reimburse you for the postage. Please send me a PM so I can pay by paypal. I was shocked to see how much it cost .  Thanks! bear_original  :dance:

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

I got mine!! I got mine!!  HOWEVER... I'm OUT OF TOWN!!  My mother just called to tell me that I got my package...  I'm not there to see my goodies!   bear_sad   I'll have to go home early, I can't wait to see all that I got!!

Thanks again Deborah!!!  You are a living DOLL!

K Pawz Guest

fingers crossed that today's the day, still waiting here....not to mention waiting for Tb&F's still, a few eBay packages and of course an Intercal order!!! I am sure it will arrive soon....since all of the hold ups with Canada Post are in BC :crackup: I guess that's what I get for snagging and cuddling all those bears coming in to Canada!!!

Hugs,
Kristsa

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I also got mine today, Thankyou so much Deborah you are so kind  :hug:  :hug:
My 2 year old loved the extras and he was running around the house covered in Buzz lightyear stickers shouting " To infinety and beyond "  :crackup:

Hugs
Vicki

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Oo maybe I'll get mine soon!  bear_grin  I can't wait!

Waterloo, Ontario
K Pawz wrote:

fingers crossed that today's the day, still waiting here....not to mention waiting for Tb&F's still, a few eBay packages and of course an Intercal order!!! I am sure it will arrive soon....since all of the hold ups with Canada Post are in BC :crackup: I guess that's what I get for snagging and cuddling all those bears coming in to Canada!!!

Hugs,
Kristsa

Hi Kirsta,

It must be something to do with BC  :crackup:  :crackup: , I ordered some mohair from California and it was mailed on the 16th and I had it on the 22nd , and I got Deb's fabric in a couple of days .  Granted I was shocked how quickly I got my fabric and no duty either.

Hope you get your fabric soon it's wonderful stuff.

P.S.  I am still waiting for the TBF and TBR   as well

big hugs

Shane

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I got mine, I got mine!!! Deborah, thnak you soooo much - you are truly a kind hearted lady. Thank for the extra little goodies too....James has claimed the Winnie the Pooh stickers as his own!

Board footer