Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Got mine today !! Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart !! And gold bears are my favorite color !! Thanks for the extra goodies also , you are to kind. You  will be blessed ... you will see !!  :dance:

Jodi Falk

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Woo hoo!!!

My package arrived today!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Deborah, thank you so much!! :hug:  :hug:   It felt like Christmas today (my Sassy order arrived today too bear_grin )........I was totally not expecting all the extras you put in.  You are so sweet, and thoughtful too! :hug:  :hug: This fabric is really such a pretty color, and I just love the feel of it. bear_thumb It sure will be fun to make something up in it.....can't wait! :dance:  :dance:

PS--I have hidden my teddy stickers.........otherwise my youngest would have them, and I want them this time! :crackup:  :crackup:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I have 2 parcels to pick up from the post office tomorrow, hopefully one of them will be my mini fabric parcel..

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

FromDeb.jpg

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!

I can't express how grateful I am.  I got home yesterday to this wonderful package!  And all the Pooh stickers!  I have an obsession for Pooh!   

I spent last night and today making the little teddy there in the middle, tomorrow is my middle girl's birthday and she gets him!  Made from some of the fabric Deb sent.   

OH!!  and all the cotter pin joints I can now make!!!  My mini's I have made in the past were all string jointed.  SUCH a pleasure to use the cotter pins for this little guy.  I'll never go back to string jointing again.   

Yesterday was truly like Christmas!!

I feel so honored.

I think I may have to go NOW and break down the post office door, what a terrific package from a very special person.....you will definately go to heaven Deb..

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey beary pals this has been fun :dance:  I know sounds kinda silly, who knew giving away my junk would be so rewarding.  Your appreciation has brought a worm fuzzy feeling to my heart, I think I got more from this than you all.

I'm pleased as punch that everyone can use this stuff cause it was collecting some very scary looking dust bunnies in the bottom of my fabric closet.

And for those of you worried about shipping, and wanting to reimburse me.  Well you guys just put that silly thought right out of your Bary heads and sit back and just enjoy your stuff, I'll get ya next time bear_grin  bear_grin 

Possessions are like grains of sand: we can fill our pockets with them or share them to create a beautiful beach. ( I didn't write this quote but thought it was fitting)  I hope this gift has helped a wee bit, in starting a beautiful beach.

Take care everyone
Hugs Deborah

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

I FINALLY GOT MINE!! bear_grin and I ran outside, wearing sandals, in the snow and slush to go get it.  Thank you so much!  Thank you for all the extras!  I can't wait to make something!  You are incredible bear_thumb

My mini fabric has arrived, thank-you so much Deb... guess what I will be doing tonight...

Thanks so much again.... bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

:dance:  :dance: Thank you so much Deborah...mine arrived today too!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer