Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I'm sorry for not  writing on TT from last week...
I got a new job and it's driving me crazy.
but I wanted to scream out for some thing else...
guess what I did... bear_cry

I was working late tonight and I decide to took all the Intercal mohair wich I received in my office last week.
It was 3boxs, more than $200.00 value...some of them was for my friends.
I take 2trains to get home and and and
I left the big pack of mohair in the train.
I notice that soon as I got off the train but it was too late.
I checked out the all train stations office and call up the station soon as
I got off the train but my mohair didn't come out.
It's been 4hours passed since then. I think my mohair is gone by now  bear_cry  bear_cry

My hubby said, don't be worry too much, it's only a THING. you didn't loose anything that you can't replace it.  :/
That is true but I still want to SCREAM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
GARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Hyewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I think I better go bed now. it's almost midnight here.

Thanks for listening !
Love you all.
Marie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Marie, Yes you may scream...LOUDLY  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko tooscreaming2.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Was your name on the box somewhere?  Hopefully someone with a conscience will return it to you.  Fingers crossed

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Marie!!!!!  I'm so sorry and totally understand!

I had bought some mohair from Daphne.... and put it "away" for a while.  A couple of months later I could not find it and I was also screaming.... hubby was so concerned he gave me replacement $ for it.... fortunately for me I did find it... and gave hubby back his money...

I'm SO sorry!!!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Yes......

SCREAM

!!!  You certainly are entitled to a good scream after that!!  I really hope someone turns it in and you get it back.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Marie, Non- Bear people just don't understand do they? Take heart. This is not the first or the last time you will lose something valuable. Stomp around like King Kong for a while than hold your head high and buy more fur.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww how awful for you Marie.  our mohair is just so precious.  I hope it turns up in the end for you.

Warm wishes
Pauline

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh goodness, Marie . . . I'm so sorry!  That would be really upsetting for me, too!  Scream away!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Marie,

Scream away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh no...I'd be doing more than screaming...I'd be crying my eyes out!!!   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Marie how awful ... I would be screaming as well...........

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I must say, Marie, that I have never seen anyone scream so well in print.  While reading your "scream" I could almost hear it.  But I don't blame you one bit.  However, on the brighter side, chances are that anyone finding your mohair will not have a clue what to do with it and will turn it in.  That's what I'm hoping for.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AARGH!  I'll join you in that scream.  I'm so sorry; how disappointing!  I hope it turns up at some point soon.  It still might, you know.  Not everyone knows what to do with a giant wad of fur!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Marie!!!!!!!!   bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

We completly understand - hope you feel better now - in the morning.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'm so sorry this happened
Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh Marie how terrible...scream as much as you want and then cry some too....that's what I would do!!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Densteds Densteds
Website

Marie, that's just awful, I bet you felt sick when you realised you didn't have it  bear_cry  bear_cry ...I left my handbag in a bank once and I felt sick to my stomach, I never got it back but I hope some kind person will hand in your parcel...so very sorry...and please scream away, it sure helps!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

You scream away  :hug:   I know how utterly long it takes for the mail to deliver precious mohair, and then to lose it *zip* just like that  bear_shocked    bear_cry  How horrible!!!  :hug:  I've got my fingers crossed that it turns up for you!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

uh Marie, that STINKS!! bear_cry  bear_sad
I hope an honest person turns it in or tries to locate you...if they don't try at all that would be hideous of them!  My mom would say "and no good will come of the mohair".  If they knowingly steal the mohair rather than return it: may their bear ears be as crooked as they are!

:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you very much !!!!! I love you all  !!!!
I knew my TT friends will understand my scream.  bear_tongue
i'm sorry if I screamed to loud.  bear_grin

Now...I feel stupid again but.... my mohair were FOUND OUT !!!!!
I just called the Train Station again and they HAD IT !!!!!
They said they find out this morning. It was sitting in a train for
a over night.  bear_tongue  I had my Intercal Invoice in the box so they knew
it was belong to me. Oh boy Oh boy.  bear_laugh
Thank you for your prayer ! IT WORKED !!!!!
The Train Station guy asked me " What is this stuff ? Is this real fur ?? "
So I explained him that it is call Mohair and I make bears out of the fur.
He also ask me how to read INTERCAL.  :crackup:
I said I-N-TAR-KAL ! (in Japanese) and he understand how to pronounce. hee hee

Thank you again I owe you  !!!!
Hugs
Marie

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hooray for happy endings!!! :dance:  :dance:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Ahhh Marie, so pleased that you found your parcel. Inst it nice getting parcels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

How wonderful Marie!!! I am so glad that it has turned up and how exciting to be able to make some new bears.
I bet you can't wait.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yippee! I am so pleased that you have been reunited with your precious mohair Marie. I don't know what I would do if I lost a box of mohair...I think I'd go crazy!

Big hugs to you Marie, what a relief for you.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb   

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad it had a happy ending for you Marie :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I just couldnt imagine losing that amount of mohair. bear_cry
bear_thumb

Densteds Densteds
Website

Marie, how wonderful...and how amazing that no one kept it, just shows there still are honest people in this world..what a relief for you...hooray!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  I bet you're smiling from ear to ear  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Pages:

Board footer