Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

danny-preview.jpgHi Everyone!

I've done some pattern alterations and tried something new for me.. .wired arms.

This is Danny... the first in my new series:  "Pleeease Mom!".  (which of course refers to... pleeease mom can I keep him??!!)   bear_grin

Danny is 10 1/2" tall and is wearing pants and suspenders made for him.  His arms are wired so that he can hold his new friend... a frog he found (boy was HE hard to turn  :crackup: ) 

He's already adopted... but I was so excited about these new bears I had to share bear_original  I had a lot of fun taking photos of him... if you are interested you can see them here:  http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/bearsfora … Danny.html

Oh yeah.... almost forgot!  He was made with Intercal's 340S 359SD - light cinnamon with dark backing

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is wonderful.  I love the pic with the frog on his head!!!

Jane

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh he's so cute Laura Lynn...I love those photos you took!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Danny and his little frog friend really like to ham it up for the camera. I love the poses and Danny is adorable.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I love this series theme Laura!!  Oh my gosh what we brought home!!  From tadpoles, baby birds to stray cats & dogs..it was always a zoo at my house growing up  bear_grin   Danny is toooo cute!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Who could tell him no? Absolutely darling!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thank you so much!  Yep, I was always bringing "critters" home as a kid... that's where the idea came from bear_original  I think I'll HAVE to make one for my Mom for Mother's Day  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

He's so cute Laura  bear_wub  I love starting a new series :dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Laura Lynn, this is my absolute favorite bear of yours.  I really love the series idea and this pattern is just beautiful.  I cna't wait to see more like him.  Great, great work  !  bear_wub

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thank you so much Tammy!!!   :hug:   This was my first try with Intercal's 340S.  I have GOT to order more!!!

Board footer