Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

well, my hands are pretty tired from the daily bear making i have been doing in order to be ready for spring teddy shows. i decided to take a break and build a little website just for my bears! it was a nice break...and i just wanted to share!

sewingstars.com/bears

let me know if anything looks wonky on your computer...or if i forgot to link anything...thanks!! bear_grin

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

OMG!!!!! It's GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it. If could ever have a website I would want it to look just like that. I love it love it love it!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: The photography, the colors, the layout...just beautiful!

Celena Oxford

Wow!! You did a great job  bear_thumb  I love the layout, the colours and especially the beautiful bears  bear_wub

Beary hugs
Celena

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Teresa,
your website is beautiful...and I just adore your bears and other creations! I love their colorful appearances! You do such whimsical work and it's just wonderful!

-Eliza

Board footer