Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Hi

I've started making my first two bears in 4months and I was wondering if anyone has made a vampire bears? As anyone got any thoughts on how I could make them look vamp? Thanks

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

i would think fangs and cape...he he..but then im not very imaginative....maybe a tall bear with fangs and a cape with a big collar, lotsa black shading and red thread for the mouth - blood(paint) dripping off the fangs , bat wings, mirror with no reflection???????
just thinking as i'm writing.. bear_tongue  bear_grin

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I'v seen some gothic ones on ebay. I'm not sure if they are still listed though :twisted:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Brenda, I have seen them too. They are called 'Arcane Art'  They make the critters up with and with out the fangs.
I suppose Bro that you could use claws for fangs. Just paint'em white.  As long as its an open mouth critter.
Wendy bear_thumb

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

They are cool!!!  bear_grin

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Ooh. Now I think about it.

Take a look at www.begoths.com.

Lots of gothy dolls. I have some of the "Kindergoths" (these are in the drop-down list called store, and under begoths plush).

Hugs,

Kat

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I checked out the site and it's so cool! bear_thumb even stuff about hauntings,and I love  bear_wub things like that! I'm so curious when it comes to things like that. I definately have to tell my daughter's friend about this site :dance:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I think Christine Pike made a vampire bear to go with a child-vampire doll...I saw it in a magazine a few years ago...They were a fantastic pair! I'm going to see if google can help me find a picture....

Board footer