Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

......Be Spring??????   bear_sad  bear_sad  I can usually be heard saying "it's not July yet, can't complain about the weather" Well, I AM complaining today. Woke up this morning to another gray, cloudy yucky day..... Temperature is at 20 F. I love winter, snow, and accept the cold weather in winter, but it is April isn't it? Shouldn't it be getting warmer, sunnier, trees budding, flowers coming up? I look out my window, the poor robins have no worms to get because the ground is still frozen, the grass is brown or covered in snow, the trees are bare.....AND there is a Winter Storm Warning for tomorrow....up to 6 inches of snow/sleet........ I am just sooooo depressed.

Oops, sun is actullay up at this time, bear_original   looks nice, maybe I will put on all my woolies and take the dog for a walk for I probably won't tomorrow if this storm comes in!

Thanks for letting me vent......Ellen

candybears Candybears
Melbourne

Hi , Im a newbee but anyway...I would love to see a grey day! Its Autumn here and very hot!! we so desperatly need rain the drought here in Australia is devistating us all!

anne-marie :redface:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hi Ann Marie, that's my nieces name  bear_grin
It's finally turning green where I am, but sure could use some more rain.
Ellen we will let you vent about the weather, we will do the same soon  bear_grin

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Also wishing for more rain on this side -  but I'm NOT looking forward to Winter because it gets pretty chilly in Canberra.  bear_ermm  They are doing back-burning at the moment, the air is awefully dry and smokey.  Danni how's the smoke on your side?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, me too! I want Spring! We got some snow around Easter and it has been pretty cold ever since.
It is 29 right now. Tired of the cold!
Talked to my mom yesterday it is 85 back home in Texas  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
pandamac wrote:

Shouldn't it be getting warmer, sunnier, trees budding, flowers coming up?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?   We are expecting 5 to 6 inches of snow today. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko   And blizzard like conditions.  Whacky!

Our world is changing....and it has through out history.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Winter has made a return here too bear_sad ......and it was so nice just a week ago.  All the flowers in my beds were nice and green and starting to grow like crazy.....then they got frozen for a good three nights in a row of temps below 20*F.  I have no idea if they will snap out of it or not......bummer. bear_sad

It is snowing here today........but looks like we'll only get 1-3 inches of the white stuff instead of the 4-8 inches forecast.  Thank heavens!! :dance: I do have to go to town today though to pick up our trees we ordered from the county conservation office.  Hmmm.....might be interesting getting them planted!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Here in the UK we have yet another beautiful, warm, sunny day.  Spring has certainly arrived (for now!)  We have been incredibly lucky, with not even a drop of rain over the Easter bank holiday weekend - well, theres a first time for everything!!! bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yes Jenny we have been lucky. I have had my back door open all day and the dogs have been going in and out. I've just a vest top and summer skirt on today and I'm plenty warm enough. Knowing England it will get cold and wet all over again, but I'm just happy that we had great weather for the past week.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Well, don't feel bad, it's snowing as I type here in Minnesota....I have about an inch or two of snow on the ground. It's cold and damp....Humph....What a weird winter/spring this has been......

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

It's ugly here too. The grass is turning green but then we get more snow! bear_angry The only thing that terrifies me about summer is tornadoes! I have a feeling one of these years we are going to get a nasty one! bear_cry

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

It has snowed here and all the things that were blooming are dead or look brown now, I was down south and everything was blooming and looked beautiful, I get back and everything here looked like it had just started blooming and then we got the snow and the cold snap. I agree I LOVE winter , but I want spring !!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

No snow here in South Florida!  It's 84 degrees today.  Unfortunately, our A/C broke last night so now we have to get a new one.  I'm just thankful it's not summer time yet or we'd be dying.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Welcome to TT  Ann Marie bear_flower
Well in here  (S. California ) I think it is going to be another,  from Winter right  into Summer  bear_sad  My favorite season of the year is Spring for sure and it feels to me that every year is shorter bear_cry
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys

Stellajella Wien

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

We have spring in Vienna- already since quite some time ( unusual though)

SENDING Y´ALL SUNSHINE FROM GOOD OLD VIENNA!!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer